đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on collecting Gaga?

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I don’t care about T-shirt’s and this kind of merch even though a have a few, collecting CDs and vinyls and going to concerts is really my thing. I’ve started doing it last year and from Gaga I have some stuff I really like and I want a lot more but getting it slowly. From other artists, I’m starting getting albums that I like and made impact I’m my life, it’s really nice and I love doing it. 

March34th

I love that artists have gotten back on the trend of releasing different variations of their music for fans to collect. physical music is so fun and immersive, i really cannot comprehend the thought process of those people who will die beside their Spotify and **** on vinyls or CDs like their life depends on it. There's something so pleasing about physically owning a piece of musical artwork.

I've been collecting Gaga physicals as part of my CD collection that I started back in 2019. I just recently completed her discography :staymad:

March34th
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I still have brand new & sealed ROM and SL cassettes, cd’s and 7” discs :billie:

And I also bought the Changes box set which comes with... Yummy boxers

1-FFF806-D-2273-4-ACF-B348-0-C1-A9-F37-B

i despise justin but this is a cute concept for a box set

chromatic puzea

I really wanna collect merch and vinyls but lorde they're so expensive:messga:

I started to collect CDs this year and for gaga I have chromatica standard + deluxe, the fame, and joanne

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived