đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paramount+ advert with Grammys performers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, gagaxsebert said:

I just hope ROM gets pop duo over exile cause Gaga & Ari deserve.

I'm scared of BTS fans :eww:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert
6 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I'm scared of BTS fans :eww:

Sunday week really is gonna be a bloodbath on Twitter, no matter the outcome :billie:

I hate them sm. Like it's just an awards. Dynamite isn't even a good song, BTS have many songs more deserving of a Grammy (which I have no doubt they'll get eventually). Their fans really need to grow up cause they're just so unbearable :saladga:

Used to be HighRoad

7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m ready for all the “insiders” to describe a surprise Gaga performance and then later delete their tweets as per every other year she hasn’t attended a show :huntyga:

Are insiders still a thing ? Haven’t heard of them since 2020 which seems like forever to me

Justin Drew Bieber
30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We should appreciate @Justin Drew Bieber more and not dragging him for liking JB tbh JB is releasing bops recently 

Thank you, I appreciate the love :hug:

Tinnitus15

Now I think it’s a fake one cuz I watched the video again and they misspelled Billie’s name :billie:

Luke78619
2 hours ago, warholastar said:

Are insiders still a thing ? Haven’t heard of them since 2020 which seems like forever to me

Pop into the delulu thread now and then for some little tweets here and there :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived