Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unreleased Oreo commercial

numb the flame

Featured Posts

littlepotter
55 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It looks sooo fan made :deadbanana:

Being made by a fan and looking fanmade are two completely different things :laughga: it looks professional AF

chaeri pls

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

I don't understand. Why are the hands metal? What's so special about the symbol chosen? There is no audio? 

Mother of Puppies

Y‘know I can never eat Oreos again without thinking about all this Chromatica mess :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Miel

Not Oreos giving us quality, clean, amazing promo (THAT DOESN'T GET RELEASED I-).

3 points in and ready for more

Quartz

Why release the product without the ad. That always made me wonder. It's so...weird how they're handling the era in a professional standpoint. Like, there might be contracts on when things need to be released but like, if Chromatica promo were to be delayed, contracts can also be rescheduled especially when you're talking to a-listers like Lady Gaga. This just makes me believe that the era is not delayed but just ended and theyre just doing the bare minimum in fulfilling their corporate contracts like releasing the Oreo without proper marketing.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

chromaticarth

If it wasn’t relesead yet I can only think it’s because there’s no way the tour can happen and they give away the contest prizes 

probably gaga will leave to warn the fans about CBT when they lose more money on travell/locations...but those who sponsored it probably already know about

Chromatography

not everyone here praying for a 8 second commercial about OREOS to air, this fanbase is starved :cryga:

27monster27

Off topic but I am still so mad that they were forced to take down all of their unreleased songs and demos.

he/him/his

Archived