Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New video of Gaga leaving her hotel

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

those fans and paparazzi are annoying tbh 

maybe she was heading to the villa 

I don't wanna sound like a "Karen" here but, why are these people not staying at home? They're all gonna be crowded together along with paparazzi and I'm sure Gaga doesn't wanna put her or her teams health at risk so why are they risking there health as well as others when they probably gonna see her for like 2 seconds. 

JazzGa

If you pause it on the last frame, looks like the paparazzi are using some sort of mirror to get the secret shots of her inside the plastic tunnel? Shady stuff

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

G U C C I

I feel bad for being happy about new images or videos like this because they obviously want to keep her shielded for a number of reasons. She looks adorable tho :kiss: and I love that celine bag!

JazzGa
1 minute ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I don't wanna sound like a "Karen" here but, why are these people not staying at home? They're all gonna be crowded together along with paparazzi and I'm sure Gaga doesn't wanna put her or her teams health at risk so why are they risking there health as well as others when they probably gonna see her for like 2 seconds. 

You sound like the opposite of a Karen. :golfclap: All the opportunist "fans" who gather against Gaga's wishes are Karens. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I find this so funny. why the f don't they put those newspapers properly to cover whole windows. it can't be that hard :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

Whew, Sports BraGa :bradley:

She going FITNESSS!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaSine

She looks great, as much as I wish the paparazzi wouldn’t take sneaky videos like this it does make me happy to see her :bradley:

Damon

it must suck to have paparazzis arouns you all the time bur gotta say damn she looks thick af :bradley:

... and now i just sit in silence.

littlepotter

I can't really blame paparazzi... it's their job and especially these days they have much less opportunities to take pictures. 

chaeri pls

numb the flame
56 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

If you pause it on the last frame, looks like the paparazzi are using some sort of mirror to get the secret shots of her inside the plastic tunnel? Shady stuff

It's the reflection of the car window, the paparazzi are pushing their camera's against the car windows meaning we can see their reflection in glass in the last frame of this clip. 

Mother of Puppies

oh wow... that was an experience - such a long video. :selena:

is it just me or does she look super fit? :what:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived