💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s dogs found

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Yes omg this is so wonderful! I hope Gaga can relax now, can't imagine the stress its put her through! :kara:

End Racism Now

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, duskball said:

Happy she found her dogs.

Hate how everything was about the dogs and not the man who got shot. And no I’m not talking about  Gaga.

I’m talking about the media and y’all here. I see about the dog but barely **** about the dog Walker

y’all some kaka. 

Honey we talked plenty about Ryan but he was under care and expected to fully recover while the dogs were still missing. What are you on?

Cameltoe Chariot
9 minutes ago, duskball said:

Hate how everything was about the dogs and not the man who got shot. And no I’m not talking about  Gaga.

I’m talking about the media and y’all here. I see about the dog but barely **** about the dog Walker

y’all some kaka. 

This is a ridiculous perspective.

Ryan was safe and stable in the hospital receiving top care. The dogs missing were the issue at hand. Now that they’re safe, we can focus on finding the men who did this.

Grow up.

elijahfan
27 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Waking my family up to tell them as we SPEAK

Literally just woke my mother to tell her.... I'm so ****ing relieved, thank God.... I have spent the past 2 days worrying about this non-stop, I'm so happy for the dogs, for Gaga, for Ryan who will hopefully recover completely. It's like this massive weight was just lifted off my chest.

Now I can go back worrying about my own life :laughga:

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, duskball said:

y’all some kaka. 

TBF there were two threads about Ryan on GGD and people were talking about him in the main threads. This thread is about the recovery of the dogs.

But yeah, side-eyeing the media for focusing on the dogs/celeb angle and barely mentioning him and the social media mob who decided to use the reward for the dogs to bash a celeb cause they wanted to be angry over something (even though Ryan's own fam put out a statement in which they thanked UCLA's medical team & Gaga which basically confirms she's paying for his care/checking up on him, as we knew). At the end of the day, this is a fan site tho...if you're going to drag anyone drag the media which should do a far better job than spinning a story for "clicks" like they clearly did in this case slash repeating wrong information from places like TMZ.

3 minutes ago, babs said:

Couldn't they just set them free omfg

I think being tied up is actually better, that way they can't run into traffic or get separated, and easy for someone to collect without chasing them etc. I really feared for the worst re: their treatment, but I'm not upset about this!

What if the dognappers agreed to split the reward money with a random stranger as long as said stranger went out and “found” the dogs for them?

Food for thought :vegas: This woman is probably a hero!

elijahfan

Literally hugged my cat and told her "They finally found your cousins"... I'm something else, aren't I? :messga:

Just now, LaLa said:

I think being tied up is actually better, that way they can't run into traffic or get separated, and easy for someone to collect without chasing them etc. I really feared for the worst re: their treatment, but I'm not upset about this!

True true, all factors

xoxo Craig

Sky News have just confirmed it too :giveup:   I can sleep even better now, and I hope Gaga can too 

End Racism Now

numb the flame

can we add LAPD tweet confirming it to the OP

https://twitter.com/lapdhq/status/1365505097170513920?s=21

Archived