Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s dogs found

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

pachinko
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay random side note but...

Can you guys IMAGINE walking down the street one day, and randomly finding two french bulldogs that seem abandoned, deciding innocently to take them in until you can find their owner... and it turns out they belong to a massive celebrity and suddenly you are half a million dollars richer??? :wtfga:

This is the kinda luck I need in my life

You had to have been living under a rock to not seen the news that Gaga's dogs were napped.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg what incredible news!! Literally was so terrified for her precious babies, but this has perked me right up thank god! Gaga must be so relieved bless her heart :kara::heart:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

I’m starting this off with saying that I hope they find those 2 guys and arrest them for Ryan’s sake and I’m happy the dogs are back safe 

BUT 

This feels like a plant. They said the dogs were tied up in an alley, well maybe the thieves got scared and dumped them but how do you magically go down an alley, possibly something you don’t go down every day, find 2 dogs and bring them to the cops? Seems too easy. I would interrogate the crap out of this lady, Gaga won’t but the cops should ESPECIALLY for that much money. She could be working for them, they tied the dogs up, she “innocently” turned the dogs in for the 500k. Apparently these 2 men have been robbing people all up and down LA. It’s fishy to me. I’m not there I’m not getting the full story, but my investigative senses are tingling. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Yeah that woman should be background checked and then monitored for the next few months to see if she has any ties to the thieves. 

MonsterJay
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I’m starting this off with saying that I hope they find those 2 guys and arrest them for Ryan’s sake and I’m happy the dogs are back safe 

BUT 

This feels like a plant. They said the dogs were tied up in an alley, well maybe the thieves got scared and dumped them but how do you magically go down an alley, possibly something you don’t go down every day, find 2 dogs and bring them to the cops? Seems too easy. I would interrogate the crap out of this lady, Gaga won’t but the cops should ESPECIALLY for that much money. She could be working for them, they tied the dogs up, she “innocently” turned the dogs in for the 500k. Apparently these 2 men have been robbing people all up and down LA. It’s fishy to me. I’m not there I’m not getting the full story, but my investigative senses are tingling. 

Omg i was sensing this too!!!

MadreMonster
4 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Fantastic news! 

This whole thing literally makes no sense. Shooting a man during a dog napping when they could have very well stolen those dogs without harming him to that degree. Then they just tie them up in an alley? They actually cared to tie them up safely? 

They shot a human. They could have very well harmed those dogs, to put it mildly, and hid them. Never to be seen again.

They probably weren’t targeting Gaga herself and once they realized whose dogs they took, they probably wanted to wipe their hands clean.

Hope they get caught to face justice for Ryan!

GreatestThing
25 minutes ago, Zilla said:

BUT 

I agree, i hope they don't pay her right away, the chances of her being associated with the criminals is quite high. Interrogate her and ask to see who she has been in contact with, i am sure if she is innocent she will be happy to comply. It just seems too convenient. 

JazzGa
41 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I think there's a good chance that the thieves were targeting any French Bulldogs, and when they realized exactly whose dogs they stole and what a huge news story it was becoming, they got scared sh*tless/realized they would not be able to resell the dogs, and wanted to unload the evidence as quickly as possible so they dumped the dogs in an alley. I don't think the lady necessarily has ties to the thieves but that is plausible too. What's so weird about walking down an alley? Maybe it was her alley with her trash cans in it. Maybe she was walking her own dog.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

huttont

Thank god. This is the best news. So happy the dogs were returned and I hope the lady wasn’t involved and just trying to help. I’m sure mama monster is so relieved.

The attempted murderers and dognappers probably did not intend on any of this happening. They probably only had the gun to scare Ryan, they didn't think he would fight back, and in the heat of the moment they shot him. Then they only got 2 of the dogs. Then it turned out they were Lady Gaga's, of all people.

I bet they are sh*tting themselves :ally:

Archived