Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses the incident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

I think it'd be great if we had some sort of pinned message site wide asking people not to email the Koji/Gustav address unless they have REAL info - it's a little gesture from us as a fandom that would mean a lot to Gaga and her team.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

Because stupid people assumed offering 500k for the return of the dogs meant she cared more about the dogs than her dogwalker Ryan. 

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Just idiots believing she doesn't care about Ryan. It's not even worth discussing 'cause anyone who believes she doesn't feel sick over Ryan getting shot has no idea who she is.

I don’t see how the money offer has anything to do with whether or not she cares about Ryan but ok.. Twitter will find a way to twist anything against celebrities I guess

Roronoa

My heart is breaking. This woman saved my life and I don’t know what I can fking do to help her. :fail:

I also hope Ryan makes a fully recovery. 

1 minute ago, qoqo said:

Can someone catch me up about the alleged backlash Gaga recieved about the 500,000 offer? What’s wrong about that?

Some people got hung up on the wording, about it being $500,000 "for info on / the return of the dogs" and not $500,000 "for information about the attempted murder of Ryan" -- twisting it to make it seem like she didn't care about Ryan. Obviously she's not a cop or federal agent, she's not going to place a bounty on people's heads for that crime.

E: beaten, sorry!

⚡🐲

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

You "allowed" her? 

are you for real cruel intentions GIF

Ofc is sarcasm for all of those insensitive monsters that keep asking for promo or making threads about what gaga should do with her career. They doesnt care what is going on with her private life but they keep on begging for the SC video and im sure once all of this situation with the dogs is over they will be asking for promo 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

PartySick
2 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

I own a frenchie too, and this makes the whole situation even more painful. Your pet is like a family member, and if it's taken away from you in such a violent way... God, I don't think I could handle it...

I learned about the attack while scrolling in bed with my dog next to me sleeping. Just thinking about someone violently taking her kind of breaks me.

Just now, qoqo said:

I don’t see how the money offer has anything to do with whether or not she cares about Ryan but ok.. Twitter will find a way to twist anything against celebrities I guess

There are already stupid replies under her tweets saying "wHaT aBoUt YoUr DoG wAlKeR"

And again, the fact that they believe he is her employee and not her friend is proof that they're morons who need to be ignored.

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

Obviously she's not a cop or federal agent, she's not going to place a bounty on people's heads for that crime.

Or as someone else put it, "she has a lot of money but she's not f*cking Batman".

She can't put a price on someone's head but she can offer a reward for her dogs' return.

🖤

Babylon Dynasty

I hope they're safe, she doesn't deserve this I'll pray for Ryan, Gustav and Koji :heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

HEARTSTOP

I am afraid that the nappers stole the dogs not knowing that they were Gaga's, and now that this has so much attention on it, they might try to get rid of the dogs just so there's no way to follow the trail back to them :ohno:

Spoiler

And I think the only way to do that would be killing them and ditch them. I mean, they had no problem if a man was killed for this, what chance do the dogs have? This is so sad.

IDGAF

Nickypie101
18 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

Sophie, Tony, her frenchies/Ryan... Can life give her a break? This thing never happened to me with a celebrity before, but the empathy I feel for her really hurts

Yup not to mention her family in the hospital for covid last year, and her dad supporting trump after he antagonized his daughter. She really can’t catch a break and I’m worried

LaLuna

Prayers for Ryan and hoping for her babies to come home safe and sound. If I found the Frenchies I wouldn't even care about the reward, I just want them to be okay and for Gaga to be happy.

Please God, let them all be safe, give Gaga a break :pray:

GagaSine
1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I am afraid that the nappers stole the dogs not knowing that they were Gaga's, and now that this has so much attention on it, they might try to get rid of the dogs just so there's no way to follow the trail back to them :ohno:

Hide contents

And I think the only way to do that would be killing them and ditch them. I mean, they had no problem if a man was killed for this, what chance do the dogs have? This is so sad.

I don’t want to be negative but I’m afraid the most likely outcome is this until the investigation yields more info

Mother of Puppies

All this is heartbreaking... I have a dog too and he's my baby, my best friend & family.... I cannot put in words what he means to me... and I know Gaga feels the same way about her dogs, just as anybody who has a dog.

I mean, my name on here is "Mother Of Puppies" for a reason... I love dogs and I even chose a job that is all about dogs... so I can relate 100% that she'll do anything to get them back.

I pray for their safe return... and Ryan is truly a brave hero! He fought like a lion over the dogs and  risked his life for them!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PartySick
1 minute ago, Nickolas724 said:

Yup not to mention her family in the hospital for covid last year, and her dad supporting trump after he antagonized his daughter. She really can’t catch a break and I’m worried

She needs a lot of time off. A good long while to just chill and be human.

🖤

CannaeDrive

This so heartbreaking and nerve racking, I strongly wish her two babies will return soon and safe. What a wretched world.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived