Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga removed the ‘Haus Labs’ link from her twitter

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

sarahb
41 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Am I a conspiracy theorist for thinking all of this could be politically motivated? Since they knew she’d be away in Rome. And now this.

Wrong thread?

Agunimon
42 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Am I a conspiracy theorist for thinking all of this could be politically motivated? Since they knew she’d be away in Rome. And now this.

yes. you are. but we love to see it.

45 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Bobby sitting in the exec room at interscope outlining the latest innovative campaign: fly Gaga out to Rome, kidnap her dogs and then add a **** sex simulator bot link to her twitter profile. tyra banks disney GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤

OhHenny2020
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

Wrong thread?

I was referring to the dognapping. And right wing extremists. Lol. I knew people would be up on me for it. But I read somewhere the two guys sounded like MAGA supporters. I just find it odd how this happened at the same time. :shrug:

OhHenny2020
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

yes. you are. but we love to see it.

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s crack 

JazzGa
31 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

But I read somewhere the two guys sounded like MAGA supporters.

Where did you read that? That sounds like it was completely made-up and it's not helpful to spread around if so. LAPD's report described them as 2 young Black males, one with blonde dreads (the opposite of your typical MAGA supporter) and you can see that in the security footage.

(Off-topic but your profile pic is hypnotizing... o: love it)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

sarahb
3 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

I was referring to the dognapping. And right wing extremists. Lol. I knew people would be up on me for it. But I read somewhere the two guys sounded like MAGA supporters. I just find it odd how this happened at the same time. :shrug:

Oh I just didn't know what this had to do with her Twitter lol

Archived