💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nasa mentions Venus

Featured Posts

That line is originally from Sun Ra's "Rocket Number 9" song that was sampled in Venus, but the Little Monster hashtag at the end really raises some eyebrows :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Jill said:

That line is originally from Sun Ra's "Rocket Number 9" song that was sampled in Venus, but the Little Monster hashtag at the end really raises some eyebrows :poot: 

SHUT UP JILL :selena:

End Racism Now

Oriane
1 minute ago, Jill said:

That line is originally from Sun Ra's son "Rocket Number 9" song that was sampled in Venus, but the Little Monster hashtag at the end really raises some eyebrows :poot: 

Yes I think they're more likely to reference Lady Gaga than Sun Ra :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

SHUT UP JILL :selena:

Just now, Oriane said:

Yes I think they're more likely to reference Lady Gaga than Sun Ra :huntyga:

I said the hastag at the end kinda confirms they were referring to Gaga why yall dragging me for no reason :messga:

Oriane
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

I said the hastag at the end kinda confirms they were referring to Gaga why yall dragging me for no reason :messga:

Yes but even without the hashtag I think it would have been obvious, that Gaga reference is already obscure enough as it is, I can't see them making a reference that 0,0001% of the audience will understand :selena:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

5 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Yes but even without the hashtag I think it would have been obvious, that Gaga reference is already obscure enough as it is, I can't see them making a reference that 0,0001% of the audience will understand :selena:

But Sun Ra is quite known within the jazz comunity, so instead of a gay intern you might find a snobby intern might make that reference

Archived