šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we start a Gofundme for Gagas dog walker?

GreatestThing

Featured Posts

GreatestThing

Guys this latest news has really upset me like all of you and i feel so sad for everyone invlolved. I feel like it is in moments like this we can do our part to help as a fanbase, i was hoping someone could start a gofundme for Ryan to help him in these hard times, i would like to donate to it and i am sure many others on here would also. Could anyone on here who is close to Gagas team start one and we can all help out? What do you guys think?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

This will just cause Gaga to get dragged

Ā 

Twitter SJWs will go on about how Gaga is rich and should be the one to help him (even tho theres no reason to assume she wont but ppl will instantly criticize and assume the worst)

Ā 

Im sure Gaga would help him

Just now, SetMeFree said:

I am not so sure it is necessary yetĀ 

This. As nice as that would be I bet Gaga would more than likely be covering his expenses while he recovered since he was taking care of her dogs and is a personal friend of hers.

Someone on the official thread suggested GGD send a gift to Ryan, wich I feel is a nice idea. I don't think a GoFundMe would be necessary, since he seems stable at the moment and Gaga's probablyĀ paying a part.Ā 

could mean anything

GreatestThing
1 minute ago, Economy said:

This will just cause Gaga to get dragged

Ā 

Twitter SJWs will go on about how Gaga is rich and should be the one to help him (even tho theres no reason to assume she wont but ppl will instantly criticize the worst)

Oh yeah i didn't think of this. For sure they will use it as a reason to drag her

littlepotter

Yeah it could be taken the wrong way, I think getting him a gift would be appropriate and sweet. @ChicaSkasĀ was usually in charge of giving gifts to people around Gaga, what do you think?

chaeri pls

I know you have well intentionsĀ but this is a terrible idea.

Sheā€™s most likely going to provide any financial assistance he needs, if she can fork out $500k for her dogs I donā€™t doubt she will cover his healthcare bills.

1) Itā€™ll be hard to check the authenticity of the GoFundMe unless itā€™s coming from Gaga herself.

2) Itā€™ll make it seem like Gaga/her team are cheap.

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

roshogullu

I think she can take care of the situation herself.Ā But,Ā maybe we could figure out a way to let her know that she, Ryan, Koji and GustavoĀ are in our prayers, instead.

StarstruckIllusion

no. stop. Sorry but do you actually thinkĀ Gaga wouldā€™nt cover all of Ryanā€™s medical needs? Sheā€™s rich, heā€™s her friend, and itā€™s her dogs that were the target. Youā€™re going to make Gaga look bad, even tho I know you wanna help. We all do

SharkmanthaC

This will go the way of the Joanne's Go Fund Me. I'm sure Gaga will take care of his medical bills and any help he needs beyond that.

she/her/hers

• Admin locked this topic

Archived