💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, Butters Stotch said:

Thank you for this, it's just what Gaga and Ryan's family and friends need right now. So insensitive. I get you have a point. It's just not the place or the moment to talk about this.

I said time and time again how bad I feel for this, that is EXACTLY why I reflected upon the reasons why it happened. You can feel very bad about something while also being able to analyze how you can prevent this from happening again. This is what I'm trying to do, and I'm staying on topic.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathaniel Arven
11 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Can you translate? Not everyone here speaks French. Maybe they have the wrong info?

they clearly say that he has passed away after arriving to the hospital.... I pray for this to be fake.... 

edit : feeling like I might share a fake news and I'm really sorry... 

edit: thank u @elijahfan for answering. issa fake news..

1 hour ago, Jill said:

I will say this hoping I don't come across as obnoxious and can choose my words correctly, but without capitalism, this wouldn't have happened. It's sad when we commodify every aspect of life and put a monetary value to it. If autonomous lives, like the lives of French bulldogs, wasn't commodified, those despicable people wouldn't have a reason to commit such atrocious act, and dogs wouldn't have a reason to be stolen to be sold afterwards. These small things should also serve as a wake up call. Organize and spread the word. That's the only way to truly prevent things like this from happening again and again, and being covered as if it were a consequence of a random sick person wanting money, instead of also being a direct consequence of the way we see value itself.

Can we not right now? We don't even know their reason for the dogs kidnapping, so it's totally unsensitive to turn the conversation into a political speech at this moment.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, ssslyboy said:

I’m trying to figure out why the dogs would be walked around Hollywood. Did the dog walker live in Hollywood and temporarily have possession of the dogs while she’s in Italy?

This Page Six article says he recently relocated (not sure the source), but I'm sure it was because she was going to be spending a long time in Italy, or maybe she just wanted him always to be closeby her and her team. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/25/who-is-ryan-fischer-lady-gagas-dog-walker-shot-in-la/

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

OMG... I really hope they are wrong :pray:

They are, all their info come from the initial DailyMail article, that's most likely a translation mistake. Plus, like I pointed out before, they're not our best journalists here... :awkney:

JohnnyVersace
Just now, babs said:

Can we not right now? We don't even know their reason for the dogs kidnapping, so it's totally unsensitive to turn the conversation into a political speech at this moment.

The dogs were either kidnapped because they're high-pedigree, high-value dogs, or because they are Lady Gaga's dogs (or both). The politics of the attack and kidnapping IS a factor in this. 

3 minutes ago, babs said:

News flash: everything is political, and these kind of things always happen due to systemic problems. My comment was akin to saying "It's so sad and twisted people can kill just for the money a dog can give", it's just that I developed it more. I'm staying on topic, I'm explaining my thoughts on this and how can it be prevented from happening again, and you all are dragging me because "i'm insensitive". Yeah...no

48 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Idk if this has been mentioned already but do we know if Gaga's dogs are "chipped"? It's not uncommon for people to have vets put tracking chips in their dogs and it wouldn't surprise me if Gaga had that done. Every dog that my family has owned, a vet has offered to put a chip in them but we never do because its expensive, but surely that wouldn't be an issue for Gaga

My dog is chipped but only contains name and address not sure they are tracking devices.

YourEvilTwin
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

The dogs were either kidnapped because they're high-pedigree, high-value dogs, or because they are Lady Gaga's dogs (or both). The politics of the attack and kidnapping IS a factor in this. 

Then have that ****ing discussion elsewhere. Those of us who are not ****ed in the head are more concerned with the wellbeing of Ryan Fischer right. All this stupid back and forth is distracting and makes it hard to keep track of updates on his conditions. Have some ****ing respect.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Jill said:

News flash: everything is political, and these kind of things always happen due to systemic problems. My comment was akin to saying "It's so sad and twisted people can kill just for the money a dog can give", it's just that I developed it more. I'm staying on topic, I'm explaining my thoughts on this and how can it be prevented from happening again, and you all are dragging me because "i'm insensitive". Yeah...

Instead of wanting to revolutionize the entire economic system of the world, let's start with gun control maybe? I think that's kinda the conversation we should be having right now, since y'all are eager to get into the politics of it all.

JohnnyVersace
Just now, YourEvilTwin said:

Then have that ****ing discussion elsewhere. Those of us who are not ****ed in the head are more concerned with the wellbeing of Ryan Fischer right. All this stupid back and forth is distracting and makes it hard to keep track of updates on his conditions. Have some ****ing respect.

Who says I'm not concerned with his well-being? That was my first reaction when I heard the news, and I'm in this thread checking on his condition.

The politics are a factor because as another user said, the dogs could be in even greater danger if the kidnappers didn't realize they were Gaga's. They may attempt to destroy the "evidence" now that this is such a high-profile investigation. 

We're all concerned about Ryan, the dogs, and Gaga. Get off your high-horse. 

Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

1 minute ago, Jill said:

News flash: everything is political, and these kind of things always happen due to systemic problems. My comment was akin to saying "It's so sad and twisted people can kill just for the money a dog can give", it's just that I developed it more. I'm staying on topic, I'm explaining my thoughts on this and how can it be prevented from happening again, and you all are dragging me because "i'm insensitive". Yeah...no

It could absolutely be any of these reasons, or it could have to do with far-right politics or drugs or mental issues, do we have a factual lead for a reason? no. What I am saying is that a) we don't know and b) I don't see how any of the parts involved in this mess can benefit from any of this at this moment.

Just now, elijahfan said:

Instead of wanting to revolutionize the entire economic system of the world, let's start with gun control maybe? I think that's kinda the conversation we should be having right now, since y'all are eager to get into the politics of it all.

Who said I wanted to revolutionize the "entire economic system of the world"? We can totally start with gun control, yes. We should also start by outlawing the selling and buying dogs while we're at it. There are a myriad of things we can do to make things better. I never mentioned a revolution overthrowing the president and declaring martial law over this.

JohnnyVersace
Just now, babs said:

It could absolutely be any of these reasons, or it could have to do with far-right politics or drugs or mental issues, do we have a factual lead for a reason? no. What I am saying is that a) we don't know and b) I don't see how any of the parts involved in this mess can benefit from any of this at this moment.

...because the motivation of the kidnappers could largely determine the outcome of the dogs. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived