Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mister G

I could only imagine how upset Gaga and her team are, and Ryan especially. He must feel terrible but I hope he doesn't blame himself for what happened. These a-holes that attacked him and stole her dogs are literal garbage.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

I guess that’s possible but it‘s risky either way. Especially at night. You’d think he’d at least go to a dog park or a safer private place with such high profile dogs.

I don’t think Gaga has ever seen her dogs as anything better than other dogs to be honest. She herself putting her teams safety over hers like the BTWB in Indonesia was going to be only her on stage before it was cancelled. 

5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

How do you get shot FOUR TIMES in the CHEST and still have the wits to defend a dog? And be able to recover well? That man is a hero

When your body is in an emergency situation, your mind shuts down and you work automatically, which means that his natural instinct and what was important to him was to protect the dog :bradley: omg this is too much for me

3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Literally though GGD should put together a gift for him like we used to do for Gaga to wish him recovery and thank him for being so brave

Wonderful idea, he deserves it so much :bradley:

@Admin how can we set this up??

LittleMonster20
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I don’t think Gaga has ever seen her dogs as anything better than other dogs to be honest. She herself putting her teams safety over hers like the BTWB in Indonesia was going to be only her on stage before it was cancelled. 

Oh I remember that. But still I think this will make them take security more seriously because it is a big risk.

Wow im shocked to read this news, all that for 2 french bulldogs, I knew these dogs were popular but THAT popular :oprah:

Illundressyou
Just now, Bat said:

Wow im shocked to read this news, all that for 2 french bulldogs, I knew these dogs were popular but THAT popular :oprah:

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but I'm pretty sure they're in for the ransom

FfFfFfFF
10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I hope the dog walker is okay.

Honestly, tho, on a superficial level her publicist should have handled this better. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops don't want her offering a reward about the shooting because of false leads, etc. but due to some poorly worded tweets people are like "she doesn't care about the dog walker, heartless b*tch."  Even some blue check journos are griping about the "no questions" asked bit. Which is beyond dumb, because I'm sure she's paying his medical bills, etc. but it's a bad look for the general public. Then again, people are always looking for the worst possible interpretation/to get outraged on twitter. She probably shouldn't have offered a reward at all, and just hired private detectives to also investigate....

This is not a matter of publicity or avoiding critics from Twitter. It's about getting her dogs back and offering money is probably the most effective way.

Bolkins

Good god, this is so awful. Gaga's life is like a soap opera or something, she really is incredibly unfortunate sometimes. I so badly hope the other dogs are found safe and sound, and that Ryan is recovering and isnt blaming himself.

Not the bore worms!

Just now, Illundressyou said:

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but I'm pretty sure they're in for the ransom

No not sarcasm at all, I know there are dog thieves at the moment in many countries and French Bulldogs are hard to come by, so this is a targeted attack specifically on Gaga's dog? Or could it have been anyones dog as long as it were French Bulldogs?

14 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I hope the dog walker is okay.

Honestly, tho, on a superficial level her publicist should have handled this better. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops don't want her offering a reward about the shooting because of false leads, etc. but due to some poorly worded tweets people are like "she doesn't care about the dog walker, heartless b*tch."  Even some blue check journos are griping about the "no questions" asked bit. Which is beyond dumb, because I'm sure she's paying his medical bills, etc. but it's a bad look for the general public. Then again, people are always looking for the worst possible interpretation/to get outraged on twitter. She probably shouldn't have offered a reward at all, and just hired private detectives to also investigate....

Offering rewards is used as bait, of course they’re gonna say “no questions asked”, if they said “but we’re gonna investigate you heavily and potentially put you in prison” then that defeats the entire point

JohnnyVersace

I feel so absolutely gutted for everyone involved :ohno:

First the dog walker for being shot and harmed, so horrendous. And I'm sure he feels incredibly distraught and guilty - he has a relationship with the dogs as well since he takes care of them for long periods of time when she's away. And for Gaga to get the news as soon as she arrived in Rome for filming, I'm sure horrified at the attack and so sad over her dogs. Absolutely awful. 

I really hope they find the Frenchies and return them safely, and that these mother ****ers get got. 

I really hope Ryan makes a full recovery and catch her dogs and perpetrators. I’m sure she’ll make sure Ryan is fully taken care of while recovering :kara:

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived