Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Who is Amy Newsweek?

OMG :sharon: sorry. I forgot to change my keyboard to English and my Spanish keyboard wrote whatever it wanted. Sorry. I meant to say if there are any news on Ryan, and if he is ok.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I hope he will get better soon.
It's sad though because the guy who did it most likely did it for money and Gaga offers 500K $ :rip:

At this point it’s about getting the dogs back. And offering more than what they could sell the dogs for will get them back.

Agunimon
12 minutes ago, Tangina said:

Personally, I loathe him/her as a person, but I appreciate his/her gesture.

this is why I hide Beauty Killer in my recent played on my profile :koons:

Moonlight on Water

People who come here and bitch about how some aren't saying **** about the dog walker needed to fall off of their high horses. Shut the **** up, we know that the walker was shot and we're all concerned. Get your thumb out of your ass and stop acting entitled. Everyone is in shock. Just shut up already.

she/her

Oh my god :(

It was on German television just now .....
I really hope the dog walker recovers quickly and she can get back her two dogs :(
I feel so sorry for her :(

<3

Surprised Gaga is trending here in the Philippines, but not like this. Im affected, these are her babies and the fact that they shot her friend that is only walking the dogs peacefully. I cant believe this news. Speedy recovery for Ryan and the dogs, and justice. 

Please dont hurt the dogs, please. :ohno:

I will understand truly if Gaga goes back.

TimisaMonster

Omg this is so sad and she's not even there rn to deal with this she's trying to get ready for filming...

Ugh Koji was last seen in the oreo post...this is so ****ed up! They have been with her for so many years! :giveup:

What sick crazed stalker fan would go to such violent and deadly extremes to do this to her? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I just saw this and WTF?!? :omg:

OMG poor Ryan, I feel so terrible for him. So much violence for such a senseless and weird crime. How awful for him.

And poor Gaga, she must feel so helpless :( She's on the other side of the planet and her employee and pets are ruthlessly targeted!

This is devastating all around. Something is always happening to this poor woman, and now Ryan is suffering as well, due to these vicious a**holes...

⚡🐲

River

JUST SAW IT NOW WHY IT'S NOT STICKY?!?!?!

omg this is scary I hope he will be ok and the dogs too omg the trauma

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

52 minutes ago, Reez said:

I literally can't believe someone would shot a person just to steal their dog

In America, people get shot and left for dead for MUCH less than a dog, every day. Sadly. 

48 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Hopefully Gaga will take them to court!

Um, that's not how justice works in this country. If these monsters are ever caught, they will be tried by the system, not by Gaga herself. 

RAMROD

Now there is an email address, which seems to be burner/temporary, that these bandits can write to Gaga to return the dogs and receive money from.

I won't post it here. But it is in some article anyway. I would hate some LMs would write unimportant things to that e-mail address during these urgent times 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived