💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

So I'm really confused by timezones but did it happen last night and it's already morning in wherever it happened so the police must be already looking for them? Gaga is also in a different timezone right now so they must have called her very late into the night? I'm so stressed by reading this thread :omg:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So I'm really confused by timezones but did it happen last night and it's already morning in wherever it happened so the police must be already looking for them? Gaga is also in a different timezone right now so they must have called her very late into the night? I'm so stressed by reading this thread :omg:

It happened late last night LA time, 10pm in LA is 7am in Italy. She would’ve found out early this morning. 

OMonster

I'm really confused as to why they'd want Gaga's dogs. They knew this would generate huge publicity, which surely makes their identification and prosecution more likely. I don't get it. 

And, I mean, who's going to buy Lady Gaga's stolen dogs?

It doesn't make sense.

subtext / fantasy

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It happened late last night LA time, 10pm in LA is 7am in Italy. She would’ve found out early this morning. 

Oh god, I guess she must feel so stressed right now after all she's been through last year and she must be preparing for the film for a while now and it took only a few days away to all this mess happen. I hope she gets her dogs back and someone keeps them safe in Malibu

numb the flame
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I'm really confused as to why they'd want Gaga's dogs. They knew this would generate huge publicity, which surely makes their identification and prosecution more likely. I don't get it. 

It doesn't make sense.

There’s always the chance someone won’t know that they’re Gaga’s and might buy them unknowingly if they’re trying to be sold.

Teletubby

It doesn't make sense.

French Bulldogs are in demand and expensive, so it's possible the gunman did not know the dogs were owned by Lady Gaga. https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lada-gaga-bull-dogs-stolen-dog-walker-shot/

elijahfan

It doesn't make sense.

French bulldogs are expensive, it isn’t believed the suspects knew who they belonged to.

Anderson123
Just now, OMonster said:

It doesn't make sense.

Honestly I think they stole them thinking they were Ryan's dogs. They're probably gonna be very surprised when they see that they're Gaga's. I mean at least that's what I think it happened.

Sneaky Oliver

It doesn't make sense.

I have heard about people stealing dogs especially these "fancy"/expensive breeds like frenchies, they probably stole the dogs without even knowing they belong to Gaga. What confuses me the most is why they shot the poor guy four times in the chest, what makes me thing they were not there to steal the dogs, it was an afterthought 

Rj Barker

It doesn't make sense.

They may not of known they were her dogs? And that worries me more so, as when they find out it's gagas dogs they could possibly set them free or more likely just kill them. They're too much of a hot commodity to sell on.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

French bulldogs are expensive, it isn’t believed the suspects knew who they belonged to.

Exactly, they probably didn’t know and now are **** scared

Long Live Gretchen

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, Rj Barker said:

They may not of known they were her dogs? And that worries me more so, as when they find out it's gagas dogs they could possibly set them free or more likely just kill them. They're too much of a hot commodity to sell on.

now that she's offering 500k for them, i don't think they would waste the opportunity to grab the money somehow. I don't think they would kill them or sell them for a lower price

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived