💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 minute ago, Massive Monster said:

this might sound wrong but if this is real it will probably blow up so much in the media/online 

I hope the dogs will be ok, and the dog walker too... but shot 4 times is scary :saladga:

if this is real? isn’t it being reported on?

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I’m so devastated reading this news. I really hope the dog-walker has a speedy recovery and that Koji and Gustavo return safely.... :giveup:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why was the dog walker walking the dogs so late?

Because it's a calmer time or something? I don't know, and I think that's the last thing we should worry about.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Mister G

The comments online are a testament to how stupid people are. Someone is ranting on Instagram about how she should give that money to Ryan...as if she wouldn't assist with his medical bills like wtf.

2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why was the dog walker walking the dogs so late?

It's not unusual for dogs to go on late walks, usually for them to pee and doodoo before they go to sleep.

TheOriginalOne

Hoping the dog walker is okay and the dogs turn up alright. What a terrible thing to do. :fatcat:

rence a deux
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

The comments online are a testament to how stupid people are. Someone is ranting on Instagram about how she should give that money to Ryan...as if she wouldn't assist with his medical bills like wtf.

Exactly! Why the heck would she even announce that. :saladga:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Bradley

This has always been one of my biggest fears for Gaga, that her fame would some day lead to a tragedy, people targeting her. Like what happened at Ariana Grande's concert. :giveup:

Sneaky Oliver

This woman can't catch a break! After covid ruined her comeback era, then she got a family member hospitalized and now when she's finally moving on, travels to Italy to shoot her new movie and... her dogs are kidnapped and her dog walker shot 4 times???????? WTF 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, babs said:

It's not unusual for dogs to go on late walks, usually for them to pee and doodoo before they go to sleep.

Oh okay

ShayCristoforo

This is so unfortunate and scary. Seems like a targeted crime. The last thing she needs is more fear, after everything she’s been through. I hope everyone is ok. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

lady siwa

no questions asked? Isn’t that just an opportunity for the shooters to return the dogs, get the $ and get away w the shooting? (genuinely wondering here) feel so bad for everyone in this sitch 

3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

For real. I’m sure she’ll take care of him for the rest of his life! She must feel awful and guilty, although of course it’s not her fault. 

Monster647

EDIT: I take it back, Imma go get my eyes checked. Man is fine apparently. It's still awful that he was shot but I thought I read he was dead for some reason. 

I only read the first page but Imma say that I am a bit disappointed at yall. 

A human being was murdered like a disposable thing for money, you are worried about the kidnapped dogs.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived