🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Jack Whitehall reveals he insulted Lady Gaga and has PTSD about it

777777777777777777

Jack Whitehall has revealed the 'hardest gig' he ever did was the British Fashion Awards where he unintentionally insulted Lady Gaga.

The comedian, 32, told the cringe-worthy story on The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X when he made a guest appearance on Monday.

He recalled that the gig ended with a furious Lady Gaga calling him an 'obscene word' after he let slip to the crowd that she was having a 'wardrobe malfunction'. 

Jack said that he still suffers flashbacks from the tough gig, saying: 'I have PTSD about it. It was the hardest gig you have ever seen.'

source

👻
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 24
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

Gaga curse strikes again :vegas:     never make fun of a lady for having a wardrobe change!

End Racism Now
  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20

PTSD is not a joke. This makes me even more pissed realizing Gaga has PTSD herself.

Someone calling you a word and feeling bad about that is not PTSD. You’re just a ***.

This guy’s an idiot.

Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are
  • Like 41
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere

"'She walked past, she wouldn’t even look at me and I heard her calling me a very obscene word to the stage manager, and I left in shame." LMAOOOO :billie:

Also, he's' a daddy tho 

39628200-9287357-image-m-73_161401162675

  • LMAO 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

Why would anyone react in such a way

buy bionic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

"'She walked past, she wouldn’t even look at me and I heard her calling me a very obscene word to the stage manager, and I left in shame." LMAOOOO :billie:

Also, he's' a daddy tho 

39628200-9287357-image-m-73_161401162675

Daddy where

I hope to god she called him f4gg0t

can you hear me come undone?
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 42
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper

Seems like it was deep shame but he wants to call it PTSD.

:excuseu:

But then again I don't know I'm not him or his therapist.

I know people use "OCD" and "depressed" even if they aren't diagnosed with it or just feel slightly sad or likes to organized. I'm guilty of this too, but I think this undermines people who truly actually have these conditions and people don't treat them as seriously. 

Imagine someone who has been having suicidal thoughts and depression and someone who got tea and not coffee this morning both say they are depressed today. 

Edited by Shipper
💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Daddy where

I hope to god she called him f4gg0t

HE IS VERY DADDY TO ME 

31dz6c.jpg

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I hope to god she called him f4gg0t

02:27 

 

👻
  • LMAO 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619

I can’t lie, calling him an asshole is a bit much for what he actually did :laughga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I can’t lie, calling him an asshole is a bit much for what he actually did :laughga: 

She was in an embarrassing position with her wardrobe malfunction and he went on and told the entire crowd about it (a crowd filled with the biggest names in fashion no less). It’s exactly something an asshole would do. 

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominic
21 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Seems like it was deep shame but he wants to call it PTSD.

:excuseu:

But then again I don't know I'm not him or his therapist.

I know people use "OCD" and "depressed" even if they aren't diagnosed with it or just feel slightly sad or likes to organized. I'm guilty of this too, but I think this undermines people who truly actually have these conditions and people don't treat them as seriously. 

Imagine someone who has been having suicidal thoughts and depression and someone who got tea and not coffee this morning both say they are depressed today. 

I hate this so much, you're right it massively undermines it. I have a lot of difficulty with OCD so its refreshing to see someone who doesn't suffer with it actually stand up for it -  so thank you for that ❤

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

You know when you lie awake at night and you randomly remember that one time 10 years ago when you embarrassed yourself, I think that's what he means by PTSD. 

  • Like 27

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...