💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Dua have supreme witch energy?

vyniildisk

DOES DUA HAVE SUPREME WITCH ENERGY  

36 members have voted

1. 1. DOES DUA HAVE SUPREME WITCH ENERGY?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

There's this state of mind where you feel like you are invincible, powerful and limitless

Olympic athletes trained their brains to get into this state, "the zone", where they basically accept they can ONLY WIN and they DON'T ALLOW DOUBTS to get to them.

Napoleon Bonaparte had this mindset, Hitler did too, that allowed them to achieve crazy things in their lifetimes

Now, with our pop girls, some of them, the main ones achieve this stage on their careers, a stage that is so brief, when they know everything revolves around them

they basically build up this supreme cosmic energy when they are at their highest and they KNOW THERE'S NO BETTER THAN THEM at the moment

My humble take on some of them

Britney - tumblr_mr7ibvjEX41qetffno1_500.gif

Katy- 36e286eccdd43252a538948b796ef7f3.gif

Gaga- tenor.gif?itemid=18813724 

Godyoncé -  1*e95VCjNq_v_h_QIWpCZ6pg.gif

The problem witht his ethereal state of mind is that if you can't control it, it gets to you, consume you and maybe even destroy you because it grows so much they usually start thinking they are some god beings

If you think about it, a lot of pop stars get problems after their peak supreme era because they start getting getting into an known territory  where they thing they got the gift to blessed the music industry with deeper topics like it happened to

- Katy with witness

- Gaga (kinda) with ARTPOP

Madonna, Beyoncé & Taylor Swift are great examples that you can control this energy instead of being controlled by it, to keep your momentum going and going

giphy.gif 

3gom.gif

And it takes me to my final point...

I think DUA, at the moment EXHUDES this energy, i can even feel it from her interviews, it's like a sexy intellectual confidence that i can't describe

giphy.gif 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcH5bsLLK_PM3J5gvYq6i

The othergirlies i didn't mention is because they DO NOT HAVE IT or had it (Miley, Ariana, Camila, etc)

Do you think Dua have supreme witch energy?:sis:

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

I'd say Ariana is the one that has it at this point

she and Rihanna, are bad a$$es, fierce divas, but this energy we are talking about goes beyond, it's subtle yet powerful,multimensional, trascendental giphy.gif

Anveeroy

Can somebody please give me a summary of this thread 🌚

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Nope, sorry. I don't see it. :ohwell:

maybe you are not sensitive enough? Since this energy is both subtle and VERY sophisticated :ohwell:

Where is Rih on the list...

She's not there yet. Billie on the other hand.... 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived