Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
4 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

Where's Olivia even mentioned?

she’s being implicitly referenced because she’s number one on the chart that people actually care about

FentyGa
13 minutes ago, LDGA said:

Thats a reach. Either i am blind or i do not see the shade. 

it’s the way it’s written

idk what age range you’re in but maybe it’s a generational thing

the heart emoji is SUPER passive aggressive

and the elipsis...oof

Justin Drew Bieber

The way y’all would see this as shade if the thread was made by anyone other than me :deadbanana:

LIKELADYAGAGA

She's celebrating #1 without radio. Can we let her have her moment? There's no shade. It probably just means a lot to her and its a fact she's #1 on rolling stone!

Justin Drew Bieber
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she’s being implicitly referenced because she’s number one on the chart that people actually care about

Exactly, even though I don’t wanna make myself sound dramatic (I like both Cardi and Olivia), the shade is clear as day. I might just request a thread-lock before I have an episode.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

Who is Olivia? I googled Olivia singer and it pulled up the singer in G Unit lmao!

The Driver's Licence singer

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Zak said:

This is disgusting. Attacking a minor's achievements. Be grateful people listen to your deranged music. Lock her up!

5-D4-AF850-D47-B-48-CA-96-DB-4-B081-CCA9

StrawberryBlond

Petty as it may be, I still think it's absurd that radio airplay still counts for anything on the charts, in America at least. Something playing on the radio means...it's playing on the radio. Nobody's buying it and it certainly doesn't mean that anyone likes it. And radio stations are, for the most part, told what to play anyway, so that heavily helps to manipulate the charts. Radio is basically irrelevant now to the music scene. Why should it still count for anything?

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

This thread is full of PRESSED SOULS !!!! 

i want to issue my apology to Cardi, aparently she was not being shady she was bragging about the fruits of her labor.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i want to issue my apology to Cardi, aparently she was not being shady she was bragging about the fruits of her labor.

Do a YouTube apology and make sure you cry in it so it counts, then post it on Twitter with a link to your PayPal and a discount on some Galaxy Lights :neyde:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived