Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry & Meghan announce they are expecting second child

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

So happy for them :wub:

_116951530_6736991c-db92-44c7-93a2-12040

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their second child, a spokesperson for the couple has said.

Harry and Meghan are preparing to welcome a brother or sister for their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, who turned one last May.

A spokesperson for the couple said they were "overjoyed" at the news.

The couple shared a black and white picture of themselves under a tree, with Harry resting his hand on Meghan's head as she cradles her bump.

A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said: "We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother. 

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child."

In November, Meghan revealed she had suffered a miscarriage last July, writing in an article of feeling "an almost unbearable grief".

"I knew, as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second," Meghan said in a piece for the New York Times.

The couple quit their roles as senior working royals in March 2020, and now live in California.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I wish they would disappear. Wish the whole royal family would disappear. 

There are some things you should just not say, they are announcing a happy moment after previously announcing the awful miscarriage they suffered last year.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I wish they would disappear. Wish the whole royal family would disappear. 

??? how tf are you gonna put them and the rest of the family in the same place in 2021? Didn’t the RF has literally disown them 🧍‍♂️ 

Side note: I cant believe the anti Meghan propaganda the UK spreads like it’s NOT that serious 

Better Day
9 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

There are some things you should just not say, they are announcing a happy moment after previously announcing the awful miscarriage they suffered last year.

I stand by my point. They are living the life of luxury because they were born into one family. They are a disgrace to democracy. 

Together You And I!

Better Day
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

??? how tf are you gonna put them and the rest of the family in the same place in 2021? Didn’t the RF has literally disown them 🧍‍♂️ 

Side note: I cant believe the anti Meghan propaganda the UK spreads like it’s NOT that serious 

The same sentiment. They claimed to want away from the public eye but they have a deal with Spotify and Netflix, interview everything. So much for living the quiet life. Disgrace to modern democracy. 

Together You And I!

TheSlash

So happy for them staying out of that royal business and just enjoy their life together :heart: . May the child be healthy :pray:

Ew, David!

Kadikaado
3 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I stand by my point. They are living the life of luxury because they were born into one family. They are a disgrace to democracy. 

I just wish the whole Royal Family to lose their priviledge and start working like everyone should. They are parasytes! And that goes for every royal family in the world!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Honestly the absolute racism i've seen has been disgusting - i'm so happy for them that they left.

She did not deserve the hate she got at all, wishing them nothing but the best :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Better Day
7 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I just wish the whole Royal Family to lose their priviledge and start working like everyone should. They are parasytes! And that goes for every royal family in the world!

They are, soon they are put into a council house sooner the better. 

Together You And I!

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s nothing to do with race. It’s just she’s a money grabbing sl*t

This is disgusting.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived