music news

A documentary about The Weeknd’s Super Bowl halftime show is on the way

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Its gonna show the bold decision of wearing not a red suit, but a red suit that shines...  also that one time he watched over his dancers rehearse the choreography he didn’t even partake into 

elijahfan

When did y’all turn so salty? :triggered: If you’re not entertained by The Weeknd, then don’t watch, it’s not rocket science. I love him and am looking forward to watching this.

LostBoyfriend
5 hours ago, Chromatography said:

why do you need a documentary about a super bowl performance? a world wide tour sure but even if this were the most spectacular super bowl halftime i’ve ever seen...still...who cares?

I do care. And a bunch of people do. Not his necessarily, but I watched Katy's and JLo's documentaries and it was a good look at what goes behind the scenes. 

And sometimes they explain things no one would think it had much planning. Like Katy's fire gloves went through different iterations and fabrics because it wasn't flexible enough. And her costumes taking too much time to change.

For me it's an interesting thing that doesn't get much credit.

Married the Night

90 minutes based on something as uneventful as his halftime show? This is weird. I don’t think he achieved what he thinks he did...

Gagaloo911

Looks like making a documentary about your Superbowl performance is a thing now :reductive:

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Suddenly The Weeknd got to be hated over here :bear:

you guys 

Tea Smh GIF by moodman

lmao seriously. you guys were all over him when the album dropped. he puts on a performance that's literally on par with the kind of performances he gives at live concerts and you guys throw so much shade at him because he wasn't what? dancing? he served vocals and visuals. gaga has been one of the few in recent years to serve vocals, visuals, and dancing. 

All these comments about how Abel copied Gaga by making a doc about his performance, when in reality Katy did it first. :poot:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Gerrard174
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

When did y’all turn so salty? :triggered: If you’re not entertained by The Weeknd, then don’t watch, it’s not rocket science. I love him and am looking forward to watching this.

This.

TimisaMonster

It wasn't even memorable enough to warrant any BTS documentary...they truly thought they were doing something with this performance :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

True artists keep giving and giving. Taylor, Ariana, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa :firega: these are the names that have make this pandemic tolerable, they show how much they love what they do and show their love to us, their stans :excited: God bless them and give them a long lasting career :sara:

Men even Katy Perry had tried...tried and failed but at least she is trying :wtf:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived