Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Timberlake apologizes to Britney and Janet (finally)

bryanspears

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why are you upset at people calling out his bad actions tho :enigma:

Imagine reading about it all the f-in time, over and over and over and over again. He releases one single u cant even enjoy it in peace, people bring up BUT WHTAHh HE DI DI TO JANET WAS SO MISFYSONIST AND TO BRITNEY o::

We get it, we understand, stop repeating the same thing over and over and over again like a broken record, it was tiring now I hope it ends. As someone who's not super focused on celebs' personal lives but like to enjoy their music/art more, it was annoying. I hope this little apology gives comfort to triggered and sensitive people who care a little too much about celebrities' personal lives and love stan culture 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Can y'all stop canceling him about every little thing now? Thank you.

No

End Racism Now

Jose P

I know many won’t even give this a one second glance but this is actually a good apology. Long overdue but better late then ever, and whether he means it or not, he expressed himself very well.

Alannah

He's finally getting heat that Britney and Janet have been taking for him for nearly a decade. I'm shocked he responded, but I will not be "letting it go" now that he gave a generic apology. He single handedly contributed to the mistreatment of women in the music industry to benefit his own career. And that's not even touching on the Price tribute and the disrespect paid there. 

ALGAYDO
41 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Imagine reading about it all the f-in time, over and over and over and over again. He releases one single u cant even enjoy it in peace, people bring up BUT WHTAHh HE DI DI TO JANET WAS SO MISFYSONIST AND TO BRITNEY o::

We get it, we understand, stop repeating the same thing over and over and over again like a broken record, it was tiring now I hope it ends. As someone who's not super focused on celebs' personal lives but like to enjoy their music/art more, it was annoying. I hope this little apology gives comfort to triggered and sensitive people who care a little too much about celebrities' personal lives and love stan culture 

The irony of you calling people “triggered and sensitive” when you’re the one who’s triggered about people calling out bad/misogynistic behavior lol 

Cello
41 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I know many won’t even give this a one second glance but this is actually a good apology. Long overdue but better late then ever, and whether he means it or not, he expressed himself very well.

Agree, I'm glad he acknowledged these things at last. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

he can apologize all he wants who cares. This people are so... im sure theyre team said it's time since people will be on britney's side. just give better music, try do better and shut up

1 hour ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Can y'all stop canceling him about every little thing now? Thank you.

Don't you know what happened to Esmée Denters?

MonsterofFame

Yeah, it took a documentary, calls for cancelling him, and firestorm PR for him to apologize.

People and the media have been softly calling him to apologize for years and he waits until now.

Archived