series

Crime Scene: The Vanishing At The Cecile Hotel

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I watched half of the series last night -- My only gripe is that they entertain every. single. conspiracy. theory. 

Some of them are so ridiculous that they're obviously not true but since it makes for good TV they paint it as if it's a strong possibility. 

dollardays
1 minute ago, Logan said:

I watched half of the series last night -- My only gripe is that they entertain every. single. conspiracy. theory. 

Some of them are so ridiculous that they're obviously not true but since it makes for good TV they paint it as if it's a strong possibility. 

Watch it until the end! They are using them to make a point

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

I feel the same way, I also don’t understand how the movie Dark Water has the same similarities and how The Last Bookstore has the zip code from the cemetery where Elisa was buried. Like Wth :saladga:

Hottie Detector

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I feel the same way, I also don’t understand how the movie Dark Water has the same similarities and how The Last Bookstore has the zip code from the cemetery where Elisa was buried. Like Wth :saladga:

Because the cemetery is in the same town in which she lived in...?

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Because the cemetery is in the same town in which she lived in...?

And why is it part of the bookstore domain? 

Hottie Detector

BleepBloop
Just now, Kimmo said:

And why is it part of the bookstore domain? 

I'm not exactly sure but maybe, they just needed her address or something when she bought them :selena:

Currntly watching it just ep1 and it's obvious what the issue was, or at least her mistake.

She made a post on Tumblr saying any strangers who wanna meet her are more than welcome to, then made other posts saying she's going to meet up with a stranger.

One of her murderers is probably one of her followers on her tumblr. Idk maybe Im dumb but thats how I see it, she got murdered 100%

5 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

The hotel manager freaks me out idk why :bear:

Something is so off with her. She laughs and smiles at the weirdest things

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Something is so off with her. She laughs and smiles at the weirdest things

She smiles and then suddenly a blank / angry face :selena: and I freak out more when everyone said the cctv clip got edited and she said "It is impossible" but also said " Yeah, I am the one provided the footage to the police"

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived