Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Leak: Camila Cabello - Anyone (Bieber Demo)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
29 minutes ago, MsSilvas said:

How now everybody has a scrapped Camila song in their album? :laughga: I would never understand these deals between artists

Gucci soundtrack next

fb4803748e586741c6a53119a6661fb8.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peroxide555

This is MILES better than Justin's... it totally transforms the song. She sings it with such a powerful, dreamy yearning... if this was on Romance... it would have rivalled Used To This as my go-to fave.

FfFfFfFF

The drama of how all these recent Camila songs leaked is absolutely insane. Apparentely a group of very dedicated fans bought some of these songs from very high sources (one song alone for 4500 dollars), and then they were hacked by a third party. They had an issue with how one of them managed the songs and leaked everything. 

Amidana
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The drama of how all these recent Camila songs leaked is absolutely insane. Apparentely a group of very dedicated fans bought some of these songs from very high sources (one song alone for 4500 dollars), and then they were hacked by a third party. They had an issue with how one of them managed the songs and leaked everything. 

I didn't know that. I've only heard about there being drama around the songs that have leaked.... But I am super thankful they did, I've been dying to hear The Boy (the song that sold for 4.5k) since she talked about it :)

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Amidana said:

I didn't know that. I've only heard about there being drama around the songs that have leaked.... But I am super thankful they did, I've been dying to hear The Boy (the song that sold for 4.5k) since she talked about it :)

From what I've seen the persons that bough the songs are happy that people can enjoy them (at least some of them, even though they are probably also angry at the situation lol). Hope this would happen with other artists as well.. :huntyga:

RainingOnMe
On 2/7/2021 at 9:51 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

the fact that its's basically the same song but he has the lead writer's credit just proves how fake some of these mainstream artists are. camila has no credit on justin's version which probably means she had no part in writing the song but if she had released it i bet she would have the main writer's credit. its all so sus

Justin has never written a single song of his no matter how many writing credits he has. :ohwell:

boymonsterpawsup
On 2/8/2021 at 2:01 PM, xoxo Craig said:

The downfall :deadbanana:

Camila's latest single went number one on billboard pop radio ,450M streams on Spotify and it's 2x platinum in usa ...I can't say the same for Bieber's latest singles ..so that's why Justin is searching for Camila's rejects lol

FentyGa
On 2/8/2021 at 12:04 PM, xoxo Craig said:

Ariana got a Camila demo?

On 2/8/2021 at 12:10 PM, Lighter said:

:toofunny:

On 2/8/2021 at 1:33 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

wai WHAT? I can't believe GIAW is actually a Camila Cabello song :omg: never expected her to create something so genius

i would like to clarify, the camila snippet has slightly different lyrics to ariana’s. furthermore, ariana explained in an interview that max martin’s team played her the chorus, it was just a chorus, and she said ‘omg let me take this i need to get this on my album’ right before she finished it.

she then said she took it home and wrote the verses.

Amidana
15 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i would like to clarify, the camila snippet has slightly different lyrics to ariana’s. furthermore, ariana explained in an interview that max martin’s team played her the chorus, it was just a chorus, and she said ‘omg let me take this i need to get this on my album’ right before she finished it.

she then said she took it home and wrote the verses.

As in Camilas chorus? So did Camila originally write the chorus and had the idea for GIAW? 

40 minutes ago, boymonsterpawsup said:

Camila's latest single went number one on billboard pop radio ,450M streams on Spotify and it's 2x platinum in usa ...I can't say the same for Bieber's latest singles ..so that's why Justin is searching for Camila's rejects lol

Uhhh...

Holy is currently on its 14th week inside the Top 10 for the Hot 100 and has 325M streams on Spotify. (It will end the year at around 600M). Lonely is just about to crack into the Top 10 and is hitting new peaks after being 19 weeks old. Anyone is going to be a sleeper hit, it’s only 5 weeks old. Justin doesn’t have to search for anything when he’s gotten 7 Top 10 hits in the past year alone. 😂

FentyGa
10 hours ago, Amidana said:

As in Camilas chorus? So did Camila originally write the chorus and had the idea for GIAW? 

max martin and he’s team wrote the chorus, and camila recorded it, but didn’t write it.

they then played it to ari

Sneaky Oliver
5 hours ago, FentyGa said:

max martin and he’s team wrote the chorus, and camila recorded it, but didn’t write it.

they then played it to ari

the fact that the 'controversial' and feminist statement that god is a woman + the sexual analogy of the song was written by men :interestinga:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Archived