Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Super Bowl stadium is packed

Lighter

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

And before everyone in Florida gets infected and overrun the hospitals 

Just let us die thanks. Florida isn't doing anything good for the world. Launch the rockets somewhere else :bradley:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

That’s not true. Given the amount of planning required, the league selects host cities well in advance. It was back in 2017 that the NFL decided to play Super Bowl LV in Tampa.

Regardless, I feel like Florida hosts the Superbowl a lot.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

and now Florida also wants to host Olympics :bear:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

PartySick
25 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

and now Florida also wants to host Olympics :bear:

Don't remind me :toofunny:

Did y'all see the videos outside the arena? These people may have been spaced apart in the seats but before and after, it's just a crowd of thousands of people. Most of them weren't even wearing masks.

We. Are. F*cked :vegas:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

RAMROD

Don't blame Muricans in general, but blame lots of those Floridians specifically :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest SetMeFree

It was a socially distanced event. The Raymond James stadium holds up to 75k people. There wasn't anymore than 25k people there with tons of cardboard cutouts of people being used in the spaces between parties. A third of those were tickets given away to healthcare workers who have all been vaccinated already.

Bathrooms, shops, and restaurants were all socially distanced and constantly sanitized as well. Masks were mandatory as well, unless actively eating or drinking. Hand sanitizing areas distributed all throughout the arena. Staircases, elevators, and escalators were all modified so foot-traffic flows in the same direction. Not to mention the entire event was cashless. They even had people there staffed specifically to clean and sanitize sink handles, toilets, water fountains, elevator buttons and handrails, ATMs and other touch screens, turnstiles and vestibules in between uses. Everyone who attended had to have a mask or some kind of face covering first. They also had to submit a form prior to entry stating that they were in good health and exhibiting no symptoms, and also agree to the inherent risk of covid in large public places that the NFL and Raymond James would not be liable for. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, SetMeFree said:

It was a socially distanced event.

Look at these people between cardboard cutouts and tell me if it was safe distance ? I don't think so...
6020bc2f67d1e300113c4b9chttps://www.businessinsider.com/super-bowl-sparks-concerns-could-be-covid-19-super-spreader-2021-2?IR=T

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, SetMeFree said:

yeah that's literally not "packed." but I can see why it may looks worse than it actually is since everyone is wearing the same colors as the seats and in between cardboard cutouts

These people are clearly not 6 feet apart and they sat like this for few hours. It wasn't socially distanced and safe event.

Guest SetMeFree
32 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

These people are clearly not 6 feet apart and they sat like this for few hours. It wasn't socially distanced and safe event.

Nothing is going to be 100% safe, even if you stay home 24/7 and have things delivered to you. 
So what do we do? Stop living?

dynamite
Just now, SetMeFree said:

Nothing is going to be 100% safe, even if you stay home 24/7 and have things delivered to you. 
So what do we do? Stop living?

Not go to huge sporting events :ohwell:

Whispering
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

They do, as the SB committee wants to go somewhere warm in February. 

I love how as more and more facts come out about this event, people are still finding ways to stick to their original ignorant statements. 

While I believe the event needed no audience, we are finding out that it was 1/3 capacity, half of those already vaccinated. The bars and restaurants in Tampa were all practicing social distancing. It wasn’t just a free for all like people originally assumed. We have got to be better. Don’t make generalizations before you get the facts. Don’t draw conclusions without critical thinking. 

The reason why I feel this event should have been without audience is because people will be people/ and that’s what they did. A lot(not all) of those people gathered in the street to celebrate. 

Archived