đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys : many performances are likely to be pre-recorded

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Kadikaado
40 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Well, it's all very surface-level so, my argument stands. She was LITERALLY just scratching the surface on these issues. It's all very fleeting and impactless. Just BECAUSE you sing about a serious thematic, doesn't mean it's automatically impactful. 

You probably don't deal with mental issues to say something like that so lightly. And again, it's pop music made for charts, it's not a P.H.D. Thesis. But anyway I am still shocked how lightly you talk about these subjects.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also you mentioning “silly love songs on FN” as if other any other album that’s nominated has different meanings.. Your dislike for Dua and her music is clear but don’t forget that Gaga’s first two albums are all about love and heartbreak and silly things like fame.. 

what the h***? The fame is a commentary on the culture of fame and that lifestyle .Calling The fame monster  ,an album inspired by her fears and struggles, ''silly'' is no naïve. what are you doing here if I may ask? :ohwell:

4 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Well, it's all very surface-level so, my argument stands. She was LITERALLY just scratching the surface on these issues. It's all very fleeting and impactless. Just BECAUSE you sing about a serious thematic, doesn't mean it's automatically impactful. 

Art is subjective bud. What maybe not enough for you, is enough for someone else.

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

You probably don't deal with mental issues to say something like that so lightly. And again, it's pop music made for charts, it's a P.H.D. Thesis. But anyway I am still shocked how lightly you talk about these subjects.

Thanks for twisting my words for me! Stop overreacting though. Was I discrediting her mental health issues NO. Was I commenting on her mental issues? NO. I was commenting on the way how fleetingly  she chose to sing about them, to prove to you that it's not that impactful of an album. That's literally all.

45 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Blinding Lights okay, but Chromatica is not snubbed. It didn’t deserve AOTY nom. 

Wonder why you’d say that. 

1898286652_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)(2).gif

Regina George
2 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

what the h***? The fame is a commentary on the culture of fame and that lifestyle .Calling The fame monster  ,an album inspired by her fears and struggles, ''silly'' is no naïve. what are you doing here if I may ask? :ohwell:

I've been a Gaga fan since early 2009 so that's like 12 years of stanning? Who the hell are u to ask me that? :awkney:

Just because I am being realistic doesn't mean (in no way) that I'm not her fan and that I don't love her. And that is me being sarcastic. I don't think those are silly I am just playing with the user. In fact I don't think talking about love or heartbreak is silly at all. 

Regina George
Just now, SlipAway said:

Wonder why you’d say that. 

1898286652_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)(2).gif

Doesn't have ANYTHING to do with her but okay. :vegas: 

Kadikaado
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Thanks for twisting my words for me! Stop overreacting though. Was I discrediting her mental health issues NO. Was I commenting on her mental issues? NO. I was commenting on the way how flatly she chose to sing about them to prove to you that it's not that impactful of an album? YES, that's literally all.

Not twisting anything, I have the oposite feeling, when I proved you wrong you attacked my argument saying Chromatica is "Just scratching surface", anyway I had enough, I already said what I wanted to say, have a good day!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Anyways, Gaga deserved an AOTY (not a win though) but she obviously doesn’t care (see: absolutely zero campaigning) so neither should we. 

Though if ASIB didn’t get her any general field Grammies, I don’t think anything else ever will. But she’s full of surprises so who knows. 

MANiCURE1295
50 minutes ago, Regina George said:

My opinion that is shared by Grammy committee clearly. Just because it is about something doesn’t mean it deserves it more than albums that are bout something else. Be realistic. 

I agree with you in this point, but I will say, don’t ever use the fact that your opinion is shared by the Grammy Committee as a “good thing”...they’re literally known as the most corrupt mainstream award show.

I wouldn’t necessarily be proud of sharing their opinions but go at it sis LOL 

Sneaky Oliver

Okay, she was not nominated for AOTY but she's got other noms and I still want her to perform and win. Grammys are f*cked up, but they have been like that for years now. I just want watch Gaga and that's all. Stop pretending we don't give a f*ck because we did several when Shallow won.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I agree with you in this point, but I will say, don’t ever use the fact that your opinion is shared by the Grammy Committee as a “good thing”...they’re literally known as the most corrupt mainstream award show.

I wouldn’t necessarily be proud of sharing their opinions but go at it sis LOL 

I am not using it as something that is "good" I am just saying that Chromatica was not nominated because for whatever reason they didn't vote for it. I am Gaga's fan and I've been her fan for 12 years but I honestly don't believe this album deserves to be nominated. Concept is amazing, message is amazing but in comparison with other albums it just isn't as well executed. 

DOJA CAT
57 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

But of course silly love songs on Future Nostalgia are more important.

Stream boys will be boys 

thank u, next

James Gibson

I really thought chromatica deserved AOTY and ROTY noms but everybody who follows awards knows gaga got the nominations she was expected to.

MANiCURE1295

LOL at that user refusing to believe how corrupt the GRAMMYs are :ladyhaha: the levels of delusion are HIGH

Archived