Lamborghini & Lady Gaga Are Making Dreams Possible

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangstas

she's soooooooooooooo pretty :excited2::heart:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Perfume

Didn’t the song her and sophie did sample a Lamborghini exhaust sound???

an angel held me like a child

xoxo Craig
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

Didn’t the song her and sophie did sample a Lamborghini exhaust sound???

Yeah they hooked mics up to Gaga's Lambo 

End Racism Now

Schwerk
7 minutes ago, Jester said:

The way she pronounced Lamborghini :deadbanana: You can tell she's been taking her Italian lessons for the Gucci role

Haha, IKR? Put it to practice! That's the little nerd we know. I have a feeling she has spent a lot of lockdown learning Italian. Exciting to hear it.

She looks so stunning, this make-up is so gorgeous on her. And the hair divine. Such a mature yet youthful look. 

And most of all, how freaking cool they managed to raise that amount and chose such great causes to benefit. It's sad her government isn't stepping up to the plate, but it's good to see these organizations are not discouraged to do the work.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Perfume

also and then you have Joe who’s complaining about the covid lockdowns.. lol

an angel held me like a child

9 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I wonder what she’s had to do with the BTWF to adapt to the pandemic, juggling music, acting, makeup and charity during a pandemic (whilst helping with the pandemic) is a LOT :wtfga::heart:

I remember Maya posting about how her workload grew exponentially during the pandemic. 

Even the way Cynthia says Lady Gaga is nicer than anybody else 😅. I rarely ever hear her actually say it. She usually says "my daughter". It must be so weird to have to call your kid that 😅

Didn't realise that was Glennon Doyle! 

Archived