Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

@deuxmoi via IG: Gaga releasing in MAY

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

rumours
18 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's true. I vacationed in Hawaii before the pandemic and went to the same hotel as Gaga and heard this beautiful ballad coming from the toilet.

Gaga replacing Jason Momoa as Aquaman confirmedT?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
6 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

NOT THRU THE VENTS I YODELED

anywho what tea have they gotten right? Receipts 

https://www.tatler.com/article/deuxmoi-private-instagram-account-celebrity-gossip

This account is basically the Gossip Girl of IG - posting rumors thru anonymous email tips. I'm sure the vents thing was a reach lol, but the account has been credible in the past. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Madam Margolyes said:

Lmaooo :toofunny:

"OMGGGG ITZ SO HOTTTTT" :rip:    I've never hated something more than this guy screaming over the top of it before in my life :air:

We still don’t know what song she's signing here

End Racism Now

Regina George
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lucky guess I suppose... like that was the only thing they got right. Idk maybe they did hear PD...

But this guy claims he heard something through the vents... the VENTS :air:

But they wrote lyrics so I’m pretty sure they were legit..

I don’t believe this vent guy tho :huntyga:

Regina George

I can confirm the ballad rumors too because when I was sleeping last night I heard it in my dreams. Such a beautiful Shallow like ballad. 

Phaye Monster

Through the vents just killed me. 
That’s better than “my mom works at Netflix” and “I heard it from the security guards outside the venue”

literally any theory is plausible right now so I’m just here for the ride:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

https://www.tatler.com/article/deuxmoi-private-instagram-account-celebrity-gossip

This account is basically the Gossip Girl of IG - posting rumors thru anonymous email tips. I'm sure the vents thing was a reach lol, but the account has been credible in the past. 

If she is coming in May, I mean, I'd love to see it... but come on :deadbanana:   the vents  

How did we go from Mr S, Stupid Love leak, to "the vents"? :billie:

End Racism Now

JohnnyVersace
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

If she is coming in May, I mean, I'd love to see it... but come on :deadbanana:   the vents  

How did we go from Mr S, Stupid Love leak, to "the vents"? :billie:

But the vents was in response to two people confirming her releasing. It's not the same person that heard it "in the vents" who claimed a May release. 

I'm obviously not saying this is real, but the account is literally a collection of anonymous insider/industry tips with a credible past. 

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

But the vents was in response to two people confirming her releasing. It's not the same person that heard it "in the vents" who claimed a May release. 

I'm obviously not saying this is real, but the account is literally a collection of anonymous insider/industry tips with a credible past. 

Well, we'll see... :bear:

End Racism Now

shoful

I pray to god. That would excuse the lack of promo

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BUtterfield 8

I just summoned the ghost of Gaga’s horse Arabella and asked about new music and she told me the name of the new album is wheat grass 

Justin Drew Bieber

Gaga’s not releasing anything music related this year, including any music videos. Bookmark me.

Archived