Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Getting Gaga's attention ###

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I'm talking to other people and it seems like #AnswersforChromatica makes the most sense. Let's organize.

Yes #AnswersForChromatica is the most impactful. Anything else just looks cute or can be ignored

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CreamyBagel
15 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I THINK YOUVE USED THE WRONG WORD :air: 

molest

/məˈlɛst/

verb

assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.

"he was charged with molesting and taking obscene photographs of a ten-year-old boy"

pester or harass (someone) in an aggressive or persistent manner.

"he had been arrested for being drunk and molesting passers-by"

:deadbanana:

Not the niggаrdly tease all over again- ignorance towards the language does not excuse harassing people for using words you might not know all the meanings of :neyde:

Babylon98

@NickyPuppy what do you think about #AnswersForChromatica ? I think the faster we decide on an hashtag we will use the better. We also need to decide an official hour to do this and then spread it on twitter.

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

in german we actually say "molest" but it doesn't have a sexual reference...  I actually meant something like "bother" or "disturb" or "going on somebody's nerves"...

So I didn't really know that... learned something again I guess :fatcat:

Ah it’s not a problem :) better learned here than face to face with someone, sounds like it’d be an awkward conversation :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stupid Oreo
26 minutes ago, samuelx said:

y'all are too much .... let the woman breathe 

She had several months

Luke78619
1 minute ago, CreamyBagel said:

Not the niggаrdly tease all over again- ignorance towards the language does not excuse harassing people for using words you might not know all the meanings of :neyde:

Omg what is that :green: never heard of that

i wasn’t harassing them :selena: it’s just one of those words where it’s use 95% of the time is in the context of something far darker than what they intended :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CreamyBagel
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

She had several months

Yup yup and now she’s not involved in BLM/Biden activism either :enigma: Guess the new excuse is the Gucci film totally not allowing her to release all the material/remixes she’s been sitting on this year :billie:

CreamyBagel
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Omg what is that :green: never heard of that

i wasn’t harassing them :selena: it’s just one of those words where it’s use 95% of the time is in the context of something far darker than what they intended :green:

Comes from the Old Norse. No, it’s not related to the n-word. That one comes from the Latin negro for “black”. Niggаrd, or a stingy person, most likely is an alternation of nigon (the obsolete variant). :classy:

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, CreamyBagel said:

Yup yup and now she’s not involved in BLM/Biden activism either :enigma: Guess the new excuse is the Gucci film totally not allowing her to release all the material/remixes she’s been sitting on this year :billie:

And Gucci starts in March and this month January... What's the damn excuse for not releasing a third single. Ariana released 3 singles since ROM. Dua 5 :air: Bieber 4 :air:

Mother does not play!.........that :green:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Bonkers

i don't think you'll get her interest by telling her what we want.  I think she knows she has fans who want things from her.  In fact, I think that's the problem.  Nothing she does will ever be enough to satisfy her fans and so she experiences this constant feeling of people wanting more than she could possibly ever deliver.  

Nothing she does will ever be enough.  That's a lot of pressure.

I think she's trying to ignore that pressure and focus on what she wants, but it's so extreme that it's impossible to ignore which is a constant source of stress and unhappiness for her.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ModernEcstasy

This may be a step too far. 
Let’s be real here. We know that Gaga is far from lazy. 
If nothing is happening with Chromatica, there are probably genuine reasons. 
(I would love some answers though. Just so that we can all move on). 

we genuinly just need some type of explanation and confirmation that the era is either OVER or not. We keep getting mixed signals, huge gaps of nothing and random hints from her own team members. It's driving this base more insane than it typically is. Gaga plz just put us out of our misery and just tell us the era is over or maybe on pause until near the tour or something...

Archived