Sign in to follow this  
news

BMI Update: 'Babylon (Original Haus Labs Version)' officially added

sillynate
27 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What's the point of uploading to BMI though if they aren't releasing it?

So they can get a portion of the money from all the fan made edits on YouTube maybe? Idk there’s a number of unreleased songs on Gaga’s bmi too so idk 

by they I mean interscope 

Dayman
42 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Before you all freak the **** out, theres plenty of unreleased material on her BMI.

The Haus Labs version has been recognizable on Shazam since the summer as well 

Unreleased songs yes. Alternate versions that are essential the demo? Much more rare.

• Thanks 1

Tempest

OMG!!

sounds like a re-release is imminent and my chromatica briefs are wet 

• LMAO 1

numb the flame

do we know the exact date that it was added?

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Unreleased songs yes. Alternate versions that are essential the demo? Much more rare.

I would imagine for the purposes of copyright and legal protection,  alternative remixes, versions, demo, "work tapes," are treated as a new song. New producers get different protections, rights, etc.  Thats why Angel Down Work tape is operate and credited differently. Royalties for the songs are separate and what not. If it's substantially different, it most likely gets a new registration. 

On a real note, we are most likely going to get this song sometime in the future. Maybe she planned on using it for the tour like she did with partynauseous(which is registered) 

Hell, even the transitions from the Perez Hilton special are BMI Registered

Cranky Capricorn ♑️

Messy vers

Is it any reliable?

Buy Haus Lab On Itunes

numb the flame
Just now, Messy vers said:

Is it any reliable?

there's loads of unreleased tracks on BMI so it doesn't mean she will release it soon if it all

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
  • Thanks 1

CyanLights
Just now, Messy vers said:

Is it any reliable?

It is authentically registered as a song, giving more proof that it exists. However this give zero credibility or inclination as to whether the song will be released (since there are plenty of unreleased songs on here BMI). 

The fact that the song is registered to Shazam is a good sign to its release, we just dont know when 

Cranky Capricorn ♑️
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Messy vers
Just now, numb the flame said:

there's loads of unreleased tracks on BMI so it doesn't mean she will release it soon if it all

So she (her team/label) registered that just like for example legal purpose or sth? Or may it be edited by anyone?

Buy Haus Lab On Itunes

Dayman
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

I would imagine for the purposes of copyright and legal protection,  alternative remixes, versions, demo, "work tapes," are treated as a new song. New producers get different protections, rights, etc.  Thats why Angel Down Work tape is operate and credited differently. Royalties for the songs are separate and what not. If it's substantially different, it most likely gets a new registration. 

On a real note, we are most likely going to get this song sometime in the future. Maybe she planned on using it for the tour like she did with partynauseous

Exactly why it's seemingly an indicator of it being released. Having the legal work done is an important step. The only other alternate versions credited like the work tape DID see release. So fingers crossed, this is a good sign!

• Like 1

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Messy vers said:

So she (her team/label) registered that just like for example legal purpose or sth? Or may it be edited by anyone?

Mostly for it's legal purposes like @CyanLights has stated:

7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

On a real note, we are most likely going to get this song sometime in the future. Maybe she planned on using it for the tour like she did with partynauseous(which is registered) 

Hell, even the transitions from the Perez Hilton special are BMI Registered

3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

It is authentically registered as a song, giving more proof that it exists. However this give zero credibility or inclination as to whether the song will be released (since there are plenty of unreleased songs on here BMI). 

The fact that the song is registered to Shazam is a good sign to its release, we just dont know when 

• Thanks 1

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Exactly why it's seemingly an indicator of it being released. Having the legal work done is an important step. The only other alternate versions credited like the work tape DID see release. So fingers crossed, this is a good sign!

Yup! I think this plus the shazam registration is a good sign - only thing we dont know is when. I imagine around the tour 

3 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Its basically to protect her rights most likely, if she wants to use the unreleased materials in the future or sell them. This probably give the proper writers proof that it is truly their song and its available to use or purchase. 

Cranky Capricorn ♑️
  • Thanks 1

ShayCristoforo

That's gossip

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • LMAO 1

Memento

so it is indeed never coming

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

MJHolland

The way I'm shaking 

The way I'm pretending I cannot read @ all you dropping facts and logic