VIDEO: Chromatica II and 911 played in a club in Australia

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Why not? It would have done much better than SL.

Nah its not an instant grab and people wouldn't have understood 911 if that was the lead single. The transition is iconic for sure, but the chorus isn't the same high energy as the verses so I doubt people would gravitate towards it. Its a grower track imo

Stupid Love was perfect for the lead, and it did well despite being leaked 5 weeks before it was released. It could have gone number one, and everyone who was playing the leak loved it and had nothing but great things to say about it

End Racism Now

LaLuna

I've never wanted to be in Australia so bad :bradley:

EDIT: I literally get goosebumps EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. that I listen to that transition :firega:

r4therupbeat

the guy rolling his eyes at the back of his skull will be me when I listen to 'Alice' or 'Enigma' for the first time at the clerb excited dance GIF

Lona Delery

everyone thinking australia has got a better government than the US... i recommend you watch the Honest Goverment Ads by juicemedia :toofunny:

also, why are they partying? afaik, they havent even begun vaccinating people in down under

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Bradley
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

This is just depressing :noparty:

That should have been all of us a year ago :noparty:

At least we have the US has orange cookies. Not every country has that.

3 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Australia is pro LGBTQ while the rest of the world is homophobic. 

My country is pro LGBTQ too

Franch Toast

How I long to be able to safely dance among that any people without the fear of catching a deadly virus. I don't even like clubbing, but that looks so fun. 

She/Her/Hers

Massive Monster

Clubs are open ?? :what:

This just ads to the conspiracy that Australia doesn't exist and the Earth is flat

Kind regards

Tinnitus15

Actually this is sad..seeing that a great country with responsibile government managed the pandemic alongside with New Zealand,while most of the world is delusional and not wearing a damn mask...it’s strange to see soo many people in a packed club I am living for them

TheSlash

How can they be in a club in the middle of a pandemic? :wtfga:  I'm envious :triggered: .

If that's what Gaga meant with "dancing through your tears" I don't want it :fatcat: 

Ew, David!

Wet Fire

On a second thought, it kinda is eerie to see so many people dancing to a song about anti-psychotic pills :koons:

Archived