💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Nah, it takes months to plan a tour, so she isn't going to wait till one month out to decide. Moreover, vaccination rates are incredibly slow, and we don't even know the efficacy of the vaccine yet, not to mention, different countries have unequal access to vaccines. Maybe she'll postpone the tour again, but I don't expect her to do any concerts in Europe or North America this year. 

The filming of the Gucci movie will probably get delayed to sinds europe is in lockdown right now 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

since her documents leaked last year, it's why we haven't had the JWT dvd, Enigma from Miami doesn't count because she didn't film it for the intent to mass produce and sell. She is allowed to do X amount of festivals a year so SSN Miami is classed as a festival gig. 

but they did plan to shoot (and netlix bought rights to it) JWT, and that was after vegas contract was signed

xoxo Craig

There are only 6 dates. 4 of them are in the US, one is in the UK and the other one is in Paris. The US will not tackle Covid-19 before then, nor will everyone be vaccinated by then. And even so, there could still be risk that people can spread the virus. The vaccine isn't a golden ticket out of this... 

Its the same for the UK and France. Its best that she cancels the whole thing now so people know what's going on. 

End Racism Now

Delulu Rogers

She should have never even rescheduled in the first place and just put the effort and budget into making a virtual show or visual album. But a visual album doesn’t bring in money I guess and we know how money driven she is these days 

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, Torturo said:

but they did plan to shoot (and netlix bought rights to it) JWT, and that was after vegas contract was signed

Wait so why was there no JWT DVD again? 

8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

But gaga did do a radio show gagaradio wich is techically an online show so that doesnt make sense to me 

1. Those were pretty much just DJ sets, she wasn't really a headlining act or performing live in them, it was other people making a mix and tossing in a Gaga song or two, plus a few interview snippets sprinkled throughout. Really different from a ticketed performance

2. "She didn't film [them] for the intent to mass produce and sell" <-- This is the really important part and operative clause when it comes to contracts, she's not selling recordings of Gaga Radio.

⚡🐲

MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

bc she can? she’s the one who wanted to perform a new dance record for us. plus why not cash in on an extra DVD/streaming service special? 

the rest of the world shouldn’t have to suffer bc of Trump and Boris’ trash actions...

Thats a waste of a lot of time and money for her :huntyga:

Sepsami

My date is in London and with the newly mutated virus over there, I lost all hope of the tour not being cancelled. And I was able to get golden floor tickets for the first time ever 

lucas jp GIF

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Thats a waste of a lot of time and money for her :huntyga:

Well thats for her to decide, not us. Dont even get how its profitable when I’m not saying people should attend the show for free tho 

MadreMonster
31 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she should not cancel any dates because i have tickets to see her in chicago lol

Same! But I really feel like her dates are right at the end of when concerts wont be back to normal - if she postponed till early next year, I’m sure it would be safe :messga: but I’m sure it will get cancelled unfortunately

Pop Music

I understand 100% if it's cancelled (health and safety is by far most important right now) but at this point I would beg her to postpone it again bc I don't wanna try to have to get these tickets again 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Same! But I really feel like her dates are right at the end of when concerts wont be back to normal - if she postponed till early next year, I’m sure it would be safe :messga: but I’m sure it will get cancelled unfortunately

i’m fine with it being postponed against tbh

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

But gaga did do a radio show gagaradio wich is techically an online show so that doesnt make sense to me 

... that’s not a concert :laughga:

GagaSine

I hope she cancels it because i didn’t buy a Toronto ticket & if I miss seeing her live yet again I will jump off a cliff

sarahb
3 hours ago, President Biden said:

I do expect some dates to occur. Clearly like Australia and New Zealand can handle it rn. Some of Europe too. 

Maybe she’ll plan to do certain ones once countries lift restrictions. It will be hard because she’ll need to test/quarantine with all her staff and dancers between each date. Happens to work better for Gaga than most artists bc the Chromatica tour has big gaps between dates for her health concerns. 

Guns N' Roses are planning a stadium tour in Australia and NZ in November :oprah:

Do it Gaga, show us some love again :tony:

Archived