opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

The way she went all of 2019 doing nothing (as in not releasing any music to ride ASIB’s wave) and then 2020 comes and she wanted to do everything :air: 

pedrohemg

We still don't know if Covid-19 cases will decrease with vaccination. All those 70-90 % efficacy need to be proven in the real world. There are so many vaccines out there.

PartySick

That's very optimistic but I honestly don't see any real, proper concerts happening until 2022. And that's only if enough people get the vaccines and...well, like 40% of people in the US say they won't get it :rip: a lot of them said they might change their minds but honestly I don't think we'll be in any position to safely have large events this year.

🖤

sarahb
42 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The way she went all of 2019 doing nothing and then 2020 comes and she wanted to do everything :air: 

Describes me tbh :flop:

Quartz

Just cancel it. We ain't here for another half-assed effort.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

She may have to cancel the entire tour and I would not be surprised at that happening.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

IndyMelissa

One of our best friends is the head of the music department at a major talent agency in LA.... ( I know how ridiculous this sounds but its true lol) Word is no big stadium tours until Spring of 2022. :(

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

One of our best friends is the head of the music department at a major talent agency in LA.... ( I know how ridiculous this sounds but its true lol) Word is no big stadium tours until Spring of 2022. :(

I believe this. Someone on this site (who may not wish to be named) was talking to a higher-up from iHeart Radio who told them something similar. 

She/Her/Hers

IndyMelissa

Yes, unfortunately its true :(. Sigh. I was hoping for at least Vegas to come back this year, but its not looking good.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

I feel like you’re reaching but the optimism is nice for a change :’)

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

JustTea
5 hours ago, FentyGa said:

she cant do a dvd because of her MGM contract, that’s why she hasn’t done an online show either

Omg! :saladga: Well this explains the lack of promo... :toofunny:

Kadikaado

Well, it'd be nice, BUT I don't see how having two dates of a multimillion show would be profitable.

I think she could tour Oz and NZ in more intimate venues, like 5/10k viewers each and add like 20 dates. But is it profitable?

Would 3 or 4 dates in Canada be profitable? Who knows?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

KURUSHITOVSKA

You think they're gonna spend millions for one show? To make a DVD? 🤣

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

HookerOnAChurch

I know it's hard to accept but i can't see the CB happening this year :interestinga:

Archived