Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLo lipsyncing at inauguration exposed?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

xoxojohnwayne

well, duh? ofc she lip synced you can totally hear the quality of the sound, it was pre-recorder inside.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

TBH as a Puerto Rican I get extremely aggravated seeing how people want to pretend like she has no talent. People want to act brand new and pretend like JLO cant sing because she is not Beyonce. Not every ****ing singer has to have the same vocal range and singing style. The comments of her stealing from Black Artists are also tiring because those same people who accuse JLO of stealing dont bat an eye when their faves get inspired by other artists. Its like people are literally trying to slowly build up a JLO hate train and its getting ridiculous. 

Totally unrelated to the post being made but I just had to vent my frustrations with people on this site and on social media as well, this narrative of her is building traction and people are just aimlessly hating on her. 

Yall can say "Im not hating on her" as soon as people put that "But" ya'll contradict everything yall had just stated. All these backhanded compliments. 

Are u guys even surprised? It was obvious. She turned out with a flowing clean voice when she's not a vocalist while Gaga came out with a little crack near the end (not a big deal) but you see the difference it's obvious when someone sings for real and someone doesn't, unless you are Whitney Houston there's no way in hell you can have a super clean almost autotune voice to the most nerve wracking moment to sing to. Props to Gaga for always making sure she sings live when it matters (it's fine to lipsync when you do a big performance where you dance) but I love that Gaga thinks that singing live really matters, I also share that opinion. I found Jlo super tacky, would've been better if they invited Beyoncé or Jennifer Hudson 

40 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

TBH as a Puerto Rican I get extremely aggravated seeing how people want to pretend like she has no talent.

So you only defend her because she's puerto rican? JLO is a great showman, but she's no vocalist, everybody knows that. It's not a big deal imo, different talents different entertainment, but she lipsynced to an inauguration and sounded tacky while doing it. It's just not professional in my opinion. At least Beyoncé was professional even if she lipsynced it was appropriate for the event

thedirtymonster

I think Amy Klobuchar knows she was lipsynching...She followed up the performance with "Well that was great". LOL!

jimmytimestep
19 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I just came across this video on GettyImages; I can't embed so please click the link. It is an 'audience view' of Jennifer Lopez singing at the inauguration on Wednesday.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/jennifer-lopez-sings-during-the-inauguration-of-u-s-news-footage/1297486396

Start watching at around 0:50. When the song starts you hear JLo's voice with the track, but you also hear another woman's voice singing as well (quite badly that is). You can hear it prominently on the word "your".  The volume of the second voice peters out as the song continues but you can hear it here and there throughout the performance. I have a hard time believing that is a random woman in the audience feeling her oats and singing along so loud like this is a pop concert, and making the exact same pauses as JLo in a performance she is hearing for the first time. Could that be JLo's real voice being picked up by the microphone?

Discuss!

rs_600x600-200418170830-600-lady-gaga-global-citizen.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

i think it's a weird echo effect. You can hear the same thing in gaga's performance and we all know ms gaga was not doing the dirty lip synch

EDIT: THAT SAID; I don't mean to say JLo was not lip synching; when I watched it I thought she was. I just think the weird off-key voice is not her actual singing; it's a distortion effect.

myluis617
7 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

So you only defend her because she's puerto rican? JLO is a great showman, but she's no vocalist, everybody knows that. It's not a big deal imo, different talents different entertainment, but she lipsynced to an inauguration and sounded tacky while doing it. It's just not professional in my opinion. At least Beyoncé was professional even if she lipsynced it was appropriate for the event

No I defend her because she is a great singer and performer people really have fed into this lie that she can't sing. She wouldn't be as successful as she's if she didn't have the talent to sing. Period. You all can have your opinion but im gonna state mine as well. We could go back and forth but I'm not wasting time, I'm not gonna argue over this have a great day. :huntyga:

bluemonkey
14 hours ago, Quartz said:

Beyonce lipsynced so why not. That just makes Gaga's dedication to live singing much more impressive.

Many singers have sung live, Kelly Clarkson sung live at Obama’s so it’s not like they require the singers to lip sync. 

Quartz
3 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Many singers have sung live, Kelly Clarkson sung live at Obama’s so it’s not like they require the singers to lip sync. 

Even the gold standard, Whitney's Superbowl national anthem, was lipsynced. It doesn't matter. Gaga is on another level. No need to put others on the same standard.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JusKeepBreathin

Girl, why are you so obsessed? 

All this proves is that someone near the person recording is singing along with JLo. :kiss:

Imagine someone at the presidential inauguration singing along to This Land Is Your Land. Who would ever?:billie:

ECeui-uUYAEcEVT.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived