JLo lipsyncing at inauguration exposed?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

I mean, JLo is not a great live singer, so no surprise there.

Given her little speech in Spanish, I'm thinking they brought her to let the Latinx people know that they still belong in America, you know, after 4 years of being heavily discriminated against by 45 and his followers. They could've gone with another Latin singer but what can you do.

They could have had Biden play Despacito from his phone again :huntyga:

đŸ–€

bluemonkey
6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

True but its the Presidents inauguration. Like I would have expected a full live performance from her. She could have gotten some vocal lessons to prepare for the big day, and she could have made her voice stronger so that she could sing live. I just think lipsyncing is the easy way out. They hired her to sing... :bear:

I don’t think even lessons would help, like she has improved over the years and it seems she has put effort in trying but still, she’s not a vocalist, even her highest note sounds like she’s just screaming. No shade, I’m a fan just it is what it is. 

BABYL0N

I just watched the performance for the first time and gosh that was bad... this song is not even hard to sing

why didn’t they add an echo at least to make it look like it’s not pre-recorded :air:

Quartz

Beyonce lipsynced so why not. That just makes Gaga's dedication to live singing much more impressive.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

beaublue

She’s not lip syncing... she’s singing along to the backing track which might I remind you is the same thing BeyoncĂ© did. Listening to the video she sounded fine so I’m not sure why she used the backing track but I’m guessing the same reasons Bey did. Either way y’all need to find something to do with yourselves instead of criticizing this woman.

beaublue
8 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Oop :billie:    and yet she has the audacity to lipsync RIGHT after Gaga's just blown away everyone by signing live? 

1. She’s clearly singing with the backing track which isn’t lip syncing.

2. Beyoncé did the same exact thing.

Bradley
8 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

gaga said "I better hear no lip-syncing tomorrow!... I love you Miami. I love you J. Lo. I love you Shakira.” on the da of their superbowl performance

Omg imagine if JLo and Shakira had planned some lip-syncing, it would be impossible to change them one night before the show. It'd be embarrassing for JLo and Shakira if something Gaga warned against turned out to be practised.

Genuine Guy 09

Yeah, JLO has never ever been a vocalist. Even on her best day with a microphone that is electronically suited to her voice, she'd never be able to pull it off. With it being such a big, important event she was always going to lip synch and make it look as real as possible to keep the focus on Joe and her to not attract negative press. 

rs_600x600-200418170830-600-lady-gaga-gl

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Mother of Puppies

Did anyone else think that spanish and that "letÂŽs get loud" was not quite fitting? :triggered:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

At an event like the inauguration, I would prefer to hear live singing, but it's not as if Jlo is the first to lip-synch.

Archived