💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga wearing a Thriller jacket

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Was this a jacket that a fan threw on stage? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

The jacket was the one who was already on stage, the fan threw Gaga herself

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

17 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Gaga purchased the Thriller jacket & other M.J. pieces for $1.8 million dollars at an auction. IMO: Not many could afford to throw such an expensive item on stage, for her. If Gaga threw that jacket into the audience, it would be shredded into a million  pieces. Sounds like a title of one of her songs. :kiss:

Luke78619
1 minute ago, GAGA FAN said:

Gaga purchased the Thriller jacket & other M.J. pieces for $1.8 million dollars at an auction. IMO: Not many could afford to throw such an expensive item on stage, for her. If Gaga threw that jacket into the audience, it would be shredded into a million  pieces. Sounds like a title of one of her songs. :kiss:

I knew she had purchased it, I think it was the carpool kareoke where I heard that, but wasn’t sure whether this was the actual jacket or one that’s very similar that a fan threw on the stage for her

she looks good in it :legend:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Oriane
5 minutes ago, GAGA FAN said:

3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I knew she had purchased it, I think it was the carpool kareoke where I heard that, but wasn’t sure whether this was the actual jacket or one that’s very similar that a fan threw on the stage for her

Yeah, are we sure this is the actual Thriller jacket here? Seems a bit random to wear it here and not at a bigger, more memorable occasion.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Love the pics never seen them before but to nitpick do you think adding faux or “thriller-esque” to the title might make it more clear that shes not wearing one of the ones she actually owns?

Tbh why anyone thinks gaga would wear such an iconic jacket (the genuine one) for a throwaway tour performance one time. 

Juanlittlem

I believe she said in an interview she'd never wear something Michael's fan could recognize cause she wanted to show respect.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I believe she said in an interview she'd never wear something Michael's fan could recognize cause she wanted to show respect.

lady-gaga-wears-michael-jackson-jacket-a

lady-gaga-1024x673.jpg

what about these ? 

Hit me a message and say hi !

hieronymus
7 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

lady-gaga-wears-michael-jackson-jacket-a

lady-gaga-1024x673.jpg

what about these ? 

Ah yes... the infamous jacket that launched a million conspiracy videos

PartySick

Anyone know what show this was? MANiCURE is already one of my favorites but it'll shoot up to #4 if there's a video of her performing it with a freaking Thriller jacket on :bradley:

đŸ–€

myluis617
3 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I think its a tour version...

Archived