Trisha Paytas drags Shane Dawson

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
7 hours ago, Brainiac said:

You clearly haven't followed this whole situation. Everything she's saying is true.

can you pls explain the situation

nvm!

she/her

Moonlight on Water

holy **** this is the first time i've ever related to trisha paytas

she/her

xoxo Craig
7 hours ago, YoungWildCanadian said:

If you want to have an opinion you have to do your research rather then just blindly hating someone. This is why we have cancel culture. 

7 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

This. Mr xoxo seems to be VERY out of the loop :bear:

It still doesn't take away from the fact that Trisha is incredibly problematic and should have been cancelled a long time ago 

We all know Shane is a shitty person, its not like it's brand new information. :bear:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
7 hours ago, PrincessHighDie9 said:

her confirming that garrett, drew and Andrew had a falling out with them literally made me gasp đź’€

This is the only interesting part... especially since they were all really close with Shane. Andrew was literally his camera man :rip:

End Racism Now

Each and every single person involved in this is the definition of why I’ve become so happy the more I’m off the internet. 

When I remember I was obsessed with Shane for most of my teenage years I feel so embarrassed

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Red said:

When I remember I was obsessed with Shane for most of my teenage years I feel so embarrassed

Same I feel you

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Same I feel you

I always felt back in the day that, even though his content was a bit too far for me even then, he was a genuinely good person and his life story was very relatable to me. Aged like milk mixed with poop in the desert.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I always felt back in the day that, even though his content was a bit too far for me even then, he was a genuinely good person and his life story was very relatable to me. Aged like milk mixed with poop in the desert.

I thought he was someone who'd look out for people and truly the 'Oprah of YouTube', and I really came on board with his docuseries that he did because if I had a platform as big as Shane's, I'd do the same. I'd help people, show kindness, and spread love and give help to less experienced YouTubers... I guess looks can be deceiving. 

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I thought he was someone who'd look out for people and truly the 'Oprah of YouTube', and I really came on board with his docuseries that he did because if I had a platform as big as Shane's, I'd do the same. I'd help people, show kindness, and spread love and give help to less experienced YouTubers... I guess looks can be deceiving. 

I started watching his videos waaaaayyy back, like, 2009-ish (I think his first video I watched was his Bad Romance parody)  and I used to relate to his poor raising, deep connection with his mother, those stuff. I stopped subscribing around 2014 I think, it was just when he abandoned ShaneDawsonTV and started uploading like, everyday on his shane channel, because his content was increasingly more and more offensive just for the sake of being offensive, I felt like his content stopped being comedy and started being bullying and gore. I subscribed back some years later, after his Tanacon series, but ever since he started promoting Jeffree Star I lost interest, I was subscribed but didn't even watched his videos anymore, then his drama with James was the final straw

ItWasntLaauv
46 minutes ago, Red said:

The sheer amount of time I listened to his damn podcast. I can’t believe myself... :deadbanana:

Just now, ItWasntLaauv said:

The sheer amount of time I listened to his damn podcast. I can’t believe myself... :deadbanana:

I jumped ship before that :ladyhaha:

Archived