Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Japan Officially Cancels Olympic Hosting, Targets 2032


RAMROD

Featured Posts

Better Day

It must be insane the amount of money that Japan Government spent on the Olympics and all the athletics that trained for it 

Together You And I!
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted to go to the 2020 games but I couldn't and now I have a chance to go :emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Jill said:

The struggle of people who helped Gaga make the original LG5

Or the gay interns who planned the Chromatica era.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

There's Beijing 2022 also, idk how they'll manage that

Isn’t that the Winter Olympics? 

Together You And I!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Isn’t that the Winter Olympics? 

Yeah but it's something that exists nevertheless :poot: 

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

That’s unfortunate. I wonder if this will be the same fate for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Hopefully by next year things will be a lot calmer... and aren't they hosting in the winter time because it would be too hot in the summer? So its around 1.75 years from now... I'm sure it will be alright

However, the European Championships this year might not go ahead

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yeah but it's something that exists nevertheless :poot: 

Here’s hoping it actually goes ahead. 

Together You And I!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jollibee

They lost a lot of money on this. :( Hopefully, OIC will give it Tokyo on 2032 so that they can use the facilities they've already built.

Link to post
Share on other sites

gypsy101
31 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

it's also so sad that the logo can't be used now

pHmN9jdCG5e3JbMT4nKpP6.jpg

it never was going to be lol. you aren't allowed to alter the rings at all for the actual logo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I can't imagine being someone who spent years planning for this, going to all those meetings, stressing out over logistics and contracts, making all those phone calls, doing presentations, sending emails, scouting locations, losing sleep, and then for it to be CANCELLED :bradley: Jesus.

People who have been training and doing diet their entire life for this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jollibee
9 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

Meanwhile the Super Bowl...

Superbowl is just a single sport. They can do a bubble compared to Olympics that need to house more than 10k athletes, coaches, etc... for different sports. It would be impossible for them to do it with no audience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...