Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I realised she was just holding the dress I legit thought Bo was wearing some high fashion dress like this:

iWswB2qRDlNyJ_E2WMh5_C7qwdKkU6vHUyb-1myu

While Gaga was wearing some trackies and uggs and I was like wow maybe I'll stan Bo now :bear:

Karen Smith
37 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Michael is big D energy definitely :nooo:

Oh yeah definitely 

numb the flame
29 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She doesn't :huntyga:

she got tested for lupus and it came back like positive but it doesn't affect her or smth. Lupus affects the immune system. 

Joshie S
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

she got tested for lupus and it came back like positive but it doesn't affect her or smth. Lupus affects the immune system. 

Also she has chronic pain conditions which does play a part due to the immune system. But yes, the lupus does definitely compromise her immune system.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Tinnitus15
49 minutes ago, Aussie said:

She looks exhausted 🥺

Tbh if I had to sing the national anthem and then travelling back to California I’d be too...don’t think she looks like that those are paparazzi photos catching her from different angles 

This is really not shade, but I find it funny how they're all millionaires yet look homeless :sweat: THIS ISN'T SHADE they just went for the comfortable clothes, I get it.

whateveradore
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I know I may seem petty here but I wish she was wearing a mask considering everyone else around her is. Considering Gaga has a compromised immune system maybe I'm being too worried for her. Regardless of that, she looks good!

You are not petty at all, for someone who made s statement of please wear a mask on every chance she had on the VMA, to always be seen wear one ... it is expected that she would follow such protocol, especially as you mentioned when she herself might have a compromised immune system.

BUT, also, as she had to sing at Biden's ceremony, she didn't wear a mask, and most definitely for the safety of herself and everyone around, including the new president of the united states, she probably had to on go through a bunch of tests to make sure it was safe and that she remained healthy.
As everyone around her is wearing one, it makes it extremely hard for her to have any contact with it.

Spoiler

I wouldn't be surprised if she and all the other singers present took the vacine

numb the flame
Just now, whateveradore said:

You are not petty at all, for someone who made s statement of please wear a mask on every chance she had on the VMA, to always be seen wear one ... it is expected that she would follow such protocol, especially as you mentioned when she herself might have a compromised immune system.

BUT, also, as she had to sing at Biden's ceremony, she didn't wear a mask, and most definitely for the safety of herself and everyone around, including the new president of the united states, she probably had to on go through a bunch of tests to make sure it was safe and that she remained healthy.
As everyone around her is wearing one, it makes it extremely hard for her to have any contact with it.

Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't be surprised if she and all the other singers present took the vacine

In all fairness every time we've seen her out and about (besides maybe one time while walking with Michael) she's been wearing a mask so I'm a little more lenient about it this time. After she finished singing, she walked to Michael and put her mask on straight away so it's not as though she preached about wearing masks and then gone out without wearing a mask, she's been very good in that respect. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

Reveal hidden contents

She did wear a mask after she sang the Star Spangled banner. There are countless photos of her wearing one.

Maybe her mask got dirty and didn't have another one with her, or maybe she was just tired and forgot to put it on. Who knows? 

End Racism Now

Archived