💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

? ? ? Gaga Wearing GOP/trump Color Red ? ? ?

GAGA FAN

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, that's not necessarily a stupid question, colors do mean something. If you really want to find meaning in this, the outfit was red and blue and featured a dove with an olive branch : the colors of the flag, of the two main American political parties, and a symbol of peace to bring the idea of unity home. Pretty efficient.

Thank you, my mom brought that to my attention,  {Gaga's blouse was dark blue} after she questioned the red skirt. The Senate and the House of representatives, wear blue if their Democrat and red if Republican. You won't often see a Democratic senator wear a red tie.  MAGA "Make America Gay Again" hats are the same "bright red color as  the skirt Gaga wore today! My post wasn't meant to ruffle other LM feathers. 

JazzGa
39 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Her hair white, top blue, skirt red and she was the star(s) :enigma: so you could interpret the whole flag in that.

Now had she worn a red bodysuit with fƫck you Joe you owe me 20 dollars it would be different 

I would assume she was saying "f*ck you Joe" to her dad, not Biden :ladyhaha: I'll bet her dad owes her at least $20

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I would assume she was saying "f*ck you Joe" to her dad, not Biden :ladyhaha: I'll bet her dad owes her at least $20

My "thought" exactly! I took it as a huge F#$k You, to Dump & her unsupportive Dump loving father. I wasn't sure however, I was extremely confident you younger LM would know the "hidden" meaning. Thank you, for not being mean to me or referring to me as a troll. I'm a Faithful & Loving GAGA FAN. . . .4 EVER!!!!!:party::hug:

rasclautmangos

It's not like rival gang colors, this isn't the bloods vs. the crips lmao

Democrats wear various shades of red and Republicans wear various shades of blue all the time.

elijahfan
47 minutes ago, GAGA FAN said:

Thank you, my mom brought that to my attention,  {Gaga's blouse was dark blue} after she questioned the red skirt. The Senate and the House of representatives, wear blue if their Democrat and red if Republican. You won't often see a Democratic senator wear a red tie.  MAGA "Make America Gay Again" hats are the same "bright red color as  the skirt Gaga wore today! My post wasn't meant to ruffle other LM feathers. 

It's ok, people like to be offended by the smallest things... Don't let it get to you. It was a valid question :hug:

pussycat
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

You know I'm joking right?

JazzGa
1 hour ago, pussycat said:

You know I'm joking right?

As you can see by my haha emoji, yes! I'm joking back at ya, keeping the bit rolling ;) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JINNOCIDE
4 hours ago, Jill said:

Fun fact: the red is also a color used in the US flag :poot: 

oh my god is that why the parties are red and blue (rep and dems)? :omg: im shooketh omg I feel like I just solved Da Vinci's code (I'm not a north american)

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Jill said:

Reminds me of my days as a troll...memories :flutter:

Yesterday wasn't that far away.:stalkga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

pussycat
35 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

As you can see by my haha emoji, yes! I'm joking back at ya, keeping the bit rolling ;) 

Okey sorry cheff :kara:

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, Ivy said:

She wore blue & red, maybe to symbolize unity :heart:

She did it to honor her debut EP and how her musical journey has come full circle to now performing for Presidents :vegas:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived