Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VIDEO: Lady Gaga rehearsing the national anthem in Washington DC

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Can the little vocal coaches please keep their comments to themselves? Let's not make assumptions about her alleged smoking straining her voice based on a low-quality video recorded far away from the performance site, especially when it's a rehearsal and not a final performance. 

Also, "The Star-Spangled Banner" is notoriously hard to sing. 

(I remember how y'all dragged her based on poor-quality videos from Enigma & J&P, and then I saw her live, and her voice blew me away both concerts. The only thing that's strained are your imaginations.) 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

This will be one of the highlight of her carrier :giveup:

Oscar performance

Super Bowl

National Anthem at Super Bowl

Sound Of Music

National Anthem at Inauguration 

:ally:

2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Can the little vocal coaches please keep their comments to themselves? Let's not make assumptions about her alleged smoking straining her voice based on a low-quality video recorded far away from the performance site, especially when it's a rehearsal and not a final performance. 

Also, "The Star-Spangled Banner" is notoriously hard to sing. 

(I remember how y'all dragged her based on poor-quality videos from Enigma & J&P, and then I saw her live, and her voice blew me away both concerts. The only thing that's strained are your imaginations.) 

ion what they're on because she sounds pretty good! Maybe she could clean up some transitions (into the "free" melisma, imo), but... that's what rehearsals are for!

Her timbre sounds very full and broad. Very good.

3 points in and ready for more

Galagala

Sounds amazing but this is rehearsal.

God I'm so nervous about her. Wish her good luck!

Where is LG7

SHE'S DOING A VIRITUAL TO OPEN THE GATES OF CHROMATICA ONE LAST TIME

angel heaven GIF

YALL GET BETTER BE READY WE--

RAMROD

I already know I will crey again listening to it just like in superbowl, whew, a moment of patriotism for sure! :giveup: 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

All eyes again on this performance, and a wider audience. Bigger than SuperBowl, or Oscars..and I think even A Star Is Born. The world would definitely watch this. Such pressure for Gaga as I can imagine, but she can definitely deliver. The world would more know Gaga's vocal talent. 

Archived