đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes with Elon Musk with no masks last night

Teletubby

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat
10 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

What the... either she lied about having covid or she just doesn't care about infecting other people... Dating the richest man in the world makes you stupid apparently :bear:

or she probably had the best doctors at her feet and is cured - having that much money I guess can do that idk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

WHAT IT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT WEARING A MASK AND STAYING TF HOME. I CAN'T WITH RICH PEOPLE. 

Since Elon got covid in November and Grimes this month they probably think that they are immune now. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Luke78619

Okay no Grimes, girl, istg if you still have Covid and you’re STILL out and about, then ima come down there and beat yo ass :dom: unacceptable 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Since Elon got covid in November and Grimes this month they probably think that they are immune now. 

Even though it's rare, it is possible to get COVID twice. Besides, the fact they have such huge platforms and using it to show anything and everything except social distancing and doing your part to keep people safe, is sad. The selfishness and ignorance JUMPED out. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Franch Toast

Thankfully, I've always thought her music was sh*t, Chapelle unfunny, and have never wanted to buy a Tesla. 

Even if they were tested beforehand, they could still be infected, and moreover, it sends a dangerous message to their followers. Rich people: they think they're better than us. 

She/Her/Hers

Catnikko

do we know there might not be a valid reason for them not to need to wear them together? wtf is this witch hunt lmao 

Actual patient

AlexanderMagno

I’m just so mesmerized by the fact that Grimes has a neuroscience background and that Elon Musk is the richest man on Earth and most likely knows things that not even some presidents are aware of, and yet they behave like this. 

vyniildisk

Grimes looks amazing! Love the whole look! She is glowing but she could glow even more with a beautiful mask.

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I legit hate Grimes and Elon so much. Scum. 

Grimes leaving on her spacecraft as the world falls apart, you begin begging her to take you with her and she scans the internet seeing you called her scum

TimisaMonster
53 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Doesn't grimes literally have covid.... wtf

Yeah why is she out mingling with people???...:bear::saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
38 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

It was taken in Austin at the place Dave Chappelle and Joe Rohan are performing comedy. Someone on reddit wrote  everyone is tested before being let inside and tickets are like $1500.
So she may be negative but lack of social distancing on these photos is disturbing:neyde:

How is there a comedy show going on for the rich??? Testing means nothing cuz you can catch covid right after getting tested...and grimes literally just got it herself so wtf

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived