life

Lady Gaga IG about MLK Award

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

She spent more time getting this speech ready than rehearsing for the VMAs, recording SL + ROM + 911's videos. :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Mother of Puppies

actually she did the exact same thing last year... I analyzed her instagram account (gosh I currently donÂŽt have a live - f*** covid)

so my point is: So she posted in 2019 a few days before christmas for the last time.... and then silence for about 1 month... in 2020 she posted again on the 17th if I remember right.... so this year she broke her silence much earlier with her post yesterday or the day before yesterday. :bear: ThatÂŽs an improvement by 3 days. So maybe next year we will get a post even 3 days earlier. I predict she will post on the 11th of January 2022 already! IsnÂŽt that great? :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The year began 2 weeks ago :selena:

Help haisgaowwvajavahavsgsgsggag 

27monster27

Can someone please provide details for the livestream? I want to make a thread about it.

he/him/his

Mother of Puppies
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Can someone please provide details for the livestream? I want to make a thread about it.

As far as I know it will be live on twitter and Facebook... it says so on their FB page

DoremonLove

Im so excited. This is such a proud moment for all of us. I really stan the best person. And seriously to ppl who are complaining abt this. Shes abt to be honoured and have the platform to speak and spread a message lets appreciate this :party:

How can anoyone not love gaga

27monster27
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

As far as I know it will be live on twitter and Facebook... it says so on their FB page

And it's today? I am just asking because some people sounded confused about if it's today or tomorrow.

he/him/his

Mother of Puppies
Just now, 27monster27 said:

And it's today? I am just asking because some people sounded confused about if it's today or tomorrow.

Yes, today january 16th 7pm ET

https://www.facebook.com/thekingcenter

Archived