news

Big pink Oreo packs in stores!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

Can't find them and I'm in the US. I still haven't gotten mine from the fanclub.

she/her

chromatic puzea

i know if they just officially told everyone at the same time there would be a lot of chaos going on but why has the lady gaga x oreo stan club literally emailed no one about anything

do u like the jojo siwa song

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

Is this oreo campaign really for nothing? Like no single nor music video only? Its.... a waste opportunity for a good viral ad. I really dont understand whats happening with chromatica.

what? no… don't you remember the amazing insta post of her on the couch ripping the package open? :triggered:

numb the flame
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

How do you know. Are you italian? :huntyga:

no I'm gay :vegas: in all seriousness, the regular Oreos in the pink Chromatica packaging are being sold across Europe (UK and mainland Europe like France, Italy, Germany etc)

1 hour ago, mamo said:

i can't find these damn oreos anywhere in the UK - i'm p*ssed to say the least. 

I found mine at a texaco petrol station that had a Spar convenience store attached. 

1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

I think it's only US exclusive. 

The pink and green cookies are US exclusive however they are selling regular vanilla Oreos in pink Chromatica packaging internationally.

Bloody hooker

I live in the US, and I haven’t seen any Chromatica Oreos at all :neyde:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Flippy

I can’t even find the small packaging one in the US, let alone the big package :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Shipper
3 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

D6864882-4-F92-49-D4-9705-9-E6-A67-B7469

9-E1-D041-E-6617-4-B92-B4-FF-53-D9708-F5

I checked yesterday they didn't have this pink one. What store did you go to? I went to a walmart.

They only have regular blue packs with a Lady Gaga label on it. I'm not sure if they are pink and green though.

20210114-154109.jpg

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived