💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Rj Barker

Loving this so far, does anyone know if its just the one season as a set up for the new movies or will it have a season 2 after these 9 episodes?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Monica's Biospace Engineer

I've seen a theory that's Sue Storm and I am shooketh + rooting for it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

Loving this so far, does anyone know if its just the one season as a set up for the new movies or will it have a season 2 after these 9 episodes?

I think they're going to have more depending on the success of the show in general but the season may end setting up what's next to come in a movie or two.

1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

It's a setup for Doctor Strange 2, won't have a season two (unless they change their minds)

Reality
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

And @Reality so my thoughts are that it's either her snatching Quicksilver from the Fox XMEN universe since he's alive. OR this could be Monica's Biospace Engineer friend that she said lives for this kind of stuff. I will admit that when you see what's happening in Westview now, a lot of activities and events from the first two episodes start to make sense. It's almost as if subconsciously, some of the people there know she's holding them against their will and they're slowly breaking free anytime she slips up or gets pushed into a corner with too many questions. I was skeptical at first but I will say that MARVEL is doing fantastic with the series. 

I don't think that he's the aerospace engineer that Monica was talking about. He's from another universe entirely. How would she even know him? Unless you're saying that Evan Peters isn't playing Quicksilver, but just a random aerospace engineer? Again though, that goes back to my point of saying that it'd be too confusing, especially for general audiences, if they were to make Evan Peters' appearance anything other than him being the Fox X-Men Quicksilver. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Mister G
1 minute ago, Red said:

I've seen a theory that's Sue Storm and I am shooketh + rooting for it

Can we address how salty she got for a few moments when Agent Wu brought up Captain Marvel??? I'm like ooooo someone got some unfinished business LOL.

Just now, Mister G said:

Can we address how salty she got for a few moments when Agent Wu brought up Captain Marvel??? I'm like ooooo someone got some unfinished business LOL.

I think she's sad that Carol said she would come back soon but never did

Reality
3 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

If they're going to have a "season 2", they'd need to change the premise of the show entirely. This show seems more like a one-and-done sort of a thing instead of a long-running series. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Mister G
Just now, Reality said:

I don't think that he's the aerospace engineer that Monica was talking about. He's from another universe entirely. How would she even know him? Unless you're saying that Evan Peters isn't playing Quicksilver, but just a random aerospace engineer? Again though, that goes back to my point of saying that it'd be too confusing, especially for general audiences, if they were to make Evan Peters' appearance anything other than him being the Fox X-Men Quicksilver. 

Honestly I feel this is a good step to introduce the XMEN into the MCU. I mean even Darcy made the comment that she recast Pietro but part of me also believes this isn't the aerospace engineer either. That would be pretty bizarre to bring Evan Peters in as a different person unless they're thinking of doing what they did with Chris Evans as Captain America even though he was the Human Torch through Fox's films.

Reality
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Honestly I feel this is a good step to introduce the XMEN into the MCU. I mean even Darcy made the comment that she recast Pietro but part of me also believes this isn't the aerospace engineer either. That would be pretty bizarre to bring Evan Peters in as a different person unless they're thinking of doing what they did with Chris Evans as Captain America even though he was the Human Torch through Fox's films.

I think it's an introduction to the multiverse. We know that WandaVision helps to set up Doctor Strange 2, and Spider-Man 3 by extension, so I think this is the first step into opening that door. We know that the multiverse is coming eventually. Now would be a good time to introduce it.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Mister G
Just now, Reality said:

I think it's an introduction to the multiverse. We know that WandaVision helps to set up Doctor Strange 2, and Spider-Man 3 by extension, so I think this is the first step into opening that door. We know that the multiverse is coming eventually. Now would be a good time to introduce it.

I need it to be next Friday already because the suspense is too much now haha.

Reality
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Next week should be the Halloween episode! I'm very excited to see that! 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

DelusionalGaga

I binged the all five episodes today and all I can say is that I'm in love. I watched all the Marvel movies but I like how WV is completely different from anything we've seen in the superhero genre. Also Elizabeth and Paul are amazing actors who never really got the chance to shine before, and I'm happy that the finally got some great material to work with. They were brilliant in the latest episode. 

3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I doubt they are gonna spill all the tea about him so soon tho, I think we're gonna know who he truly is more towards the series finale

Lumiere

I'm so glad Wanda as a character is getting all the love and attention now. She's been my top fave since AOU. :giveup:

Archived