Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
2 minutes ago, Corona said:

I'm genuinely interested why someone outside of the US would be watching the US president inauguration, not to mention "a lot" of such people. 

Well for starters a lot of us want to make sure that Trump is actually gone :vegas:

I think after 4 years of Trump it'll be a cathartic experience :laughga:

Jewels n Drugs

Im actually super excited for this. I loved her super bowl rendition so much

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Because USA actions got domino effects on the world? 

2 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

we have been watching every step of what was goin on in the US... because the presidency of the US is one of the most powerful positions to be in and it doesn´t just concern the states alone. (The german news are full of it)

Politics is a worldwide thing - especially with trade politics, economics, terrorism and of course the pandemic we´re facing.

I mean I understand keeping up with the election because it actually means a lot, but isn't the inauguration just a fancy ceremony? We already know Biden will be the president. It's meaningless to the rest of the world.

4 minutes ago, Corona said:

I'm genuinely interested why someone outside of the US would be watching the US president inauguration, not to mention "a lot" of such people. 

this is literally world news and world politics? 

also the fact the whole world knows how much of a sh*t storm trump's presidency was and biden's marks the start of a new era. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, Corona said:

I mean I understand keeping up with the election because it actually means a lot, but isn't the inauguration just a fancy ceremony? We already know Biden will be the president. It's meaningless to the rest of the world.

Yeah it’s pretty masturbatory... I mean, patriotic :lolly: but i’m not one for fancy ceremonies. Never watched any of the prime ministers of Canada get sworn in or anything like that. 

16 minutes ago, mamo said:

she's literally performing the national anthem at the future president's inauguration?? how is that not history?? it's literally a once in a lifetime moment. 

edit: also A LOT of people around the world will be watching. this is an historic event. 

Oh wow thank you. Now I'm excited to witness this :bradley:

Pop Music

the way she is trending on Twitter omg her power :yay: :heart:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

7 minutes ago, Corona said:

Uhm, no. It will be huge. News stations (even here, in Poland) will stop their daily broadcasting programme to air live the event from Washington DC.

ajmsamuel
3 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m expecting something like:

A13-A36-D5-CE43-4-C95-86-D7-C7-B8564-C2-

I dont know why i think of her in her natural hair color. thatd break my hip

kindest regards

Brandon96

Amazing, I had a feeling she would get the anthem if Joe won the election. I mean who could do it better? 👀 🔪 

BrandonL

1 minute ago, Damien said:

Uhm, no. I will be huge. News stations (even here, in Poland) will stop their daily broadcasting programme to air live the event from Washington DC.

Damn United States really are the main character:bradley:

11 minutes ago, mamo said:

Gaga's probably known she'll be singing the NA since biden won the election last november (or maybe even before then) and will have already started vocal training hence why she's probably been quiet the past few months. This is a MAJOR performance and I'm she'll deliver like she always does.

One thing I've always trusted in Gaga is that she ALWAYS rises to the occasion. 

You are probably right :heart:

Nickypie101

Gaga has been so involved lately I love it. Concerned for her safety but I’m sure they will be fine but hundreds of national guards security if not thousands. Definitely calling off work to make sure I don’t miss it!

MessyTop
17 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Hope she stays safe, honestly I am very concerned.

Don’t be. Don’t you worry. They have more troops in DC then in any other city. Secret service and all. Relax. They are professional. They’ve had inaugurations during wars, and difficult times. 

Archived