💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

The only issue about this is that she doesn't appear to be working on this trip. Going on holiday just for fun is going to be viewed differently and you're only supposed to travel for work right now. Now, for a singer, "work" will be defined differently to a regular civilian's 9-5. Work for a singer could constitute shooting a music video, posing for a photo shoot, etc. Just wondered how you all feel about that? I think it's fine provided tests are carried out before the trip, you isolate once you get there, maybe take another test if you're there for an extended period of time, take precautions while there and come back as soon as possible, again, taking tests and isolating when you come back. Anyone who is outraged by celebrities travelling should consider how music videos and tv shows and movies are being able to still be shot right now. And if we still want content from our faves, we'll have to accept the apparent unfairness. However, I don't think they should be flaunting it on social media and I hope they're taking precautions. It is kinda annoying to see this when people in your area are being arrested for driving 5 miles outside their locale, though.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

Let 2021 be the year that we finally cancel her forever. She's done way too many problematic things to get away with. And anyone who's still defending her is no less tr*sh than her.

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Let 2021 be the year that we finally cancel her forever. She's done way too many problematic things to get away with. And anyone who's still defending her is no less tr*sh than her.

the critic GIF by Priya

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

yesterday you was defending Madonna [visits five countries in three weeks amid pandemic] :reductive:

On 1/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, AndrewGr said:

She might've gotten the vaccine already, she belongs in the elderly group after all. :reductive:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I LOVE Dua but this isn;t a good look :( I know she tested everyone etc but idk...like doesn't she know the way the public will act? This can backfire big time.

Regina George
9 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

Just confess that you’re extremely jealous of her success and move on sis 

AndrewGr
10 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

yesterday you was defending Madonna [visits five countries in three weeks amid pandemic] :reductive:

Aw, looks like the Teletubbies do not understand irony or shade. Poor things. :ohno:

Regina George
12 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Aw, looks like the Teletubbies do not understand irony or shade. Poor things. :ohno:

Sure it’s irony and shade when you get exposed.. :huntyga:

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

oooezgif-6-4e3b06c10bfb.gif then sorry, there were some crazy "antibodies" etc. comments defending her so even your could be real

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bubblegum Bitch
13 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

Dude stop being jealous. Just because Future Nostalgia is more successful than Chromatica (and this is obvious because Dua and her team know how to do promo) doesn't mean we need to cancel her. 

Archived