About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
Just now, berlinforme said:

So... why was this iconic thread title changed? 

Ikr wtf it was funny :air: I guess it was too upsetting for some to witness.mp3 

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

So... why was this iconic thread title changed? 

9 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Ikr wtf it was funny :air: I guess it was too upsetting for some to witness.mp3 

200.gif  

Teletubby
21 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

you should learn how to read properly because you don't have this skill yet :ohwell:

@Moderator really WP because I only told this preson that I never defended Dua after this person pointed me, how it is disrespectful?

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Wet Fire

I think the problem is not with traveling if someone travels safely. But the problem is posting media updates acting as if there's no pandemic and, in a way, flaunting privilege.

And it's not about 'if you have money you'd travel too'. It's about showing it off at a time when the fans of these celebrities might be going through a very difficult time.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I think the problem is not with traveling if someone travels safely. But the problem is posting media updates acting as if there's no pandemic and, in a way, flaunting privilege.

And it's not about 'if you have money you'd travel too'. It's about showing it off at a time when the fans of these celebrities might be going through a very difficult time.

please tell that this nonsense of "flaunting privilege" is not going to become a thing too

Wet Fire
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

please tell that this nonsense of "flaunting privilege" is not going to become a thing too

You're out of your mind. :nooo:

Wet Fire
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Also, it's not about 'flaunting privilege' but about 'flaunting privilege amid a pandemic'.

Wet Fire
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

and you are out of line.

Oh and it's also about celebrities 'flaunting privilege amid a pandemic and acting ignorant of both privilege and pandemic and their blind fans supporting these celebrities' :selena:

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Oh and it's also about celebrities 'flaunting privilege amid a pandemic and acting ignorant of both privilege and pandemic and their blind fans supporting these celebrities' :selena:

you know what, i am in a very good mood today, have fun

Wet Fire
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

you know what, i am in a very good mood today, have fun

I'm not in the mood of ruining anyone's good mood today, have fun :trollga:

Archived