💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher

Guest osuperlegal

Featured Posts

Didn't she show up to the Oscars half naked because she knew she wasn't gonna win but she still wanted to steal the show?

Her problem wasn't with what Miley wore.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

Ambrosia

I really like Cher - have since forever.  And if I get the chance, I want to come back to this life looking just like that interviewer - or at least have her hair.  She's killer diller.  :flutter:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Smooth Criminal

Didn't she show up to the Oscars half naked because she knew she wasn't gonna win but she still wanted to steal the show?

She is not saying she has a problem with her being naked or anything, her problem is with the performance, it just wasn't well done, it was sloppy and not well executed.

And she added that if someone like Madonna had done the same thing, then it would have been still trashy but the performance would have been great.

Rat Boy

Cher's always truthful and upfront and that's what I like about her

Edited by VULCAN
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

That performance was means to shock but it was completely not creative. I find it similar to Gagas 2009 vma but yeah she was creative , while miley just got banged by robin

Listening to CTTT for the first time now...

It's so much better than Britney Jean, ARTPOP and PRISM LOL. And this woman is, what, 67?  :dies:

Favorites:

Woman's World

My Love

Red

I Hope You Find It

Edited by rpgames

It's so much better than Britney Jean, ARTPOP and PRISM LOL. And this woman is, what, 67?  :dies:

Favorites:

Woman's World

My Love

Red

I Hope You Find It

I completely agree...out of all the highly anticipated albums this year ,  CTTT has definately been the best !

I was just about to write down my favourites and realised I was typing out the entire tracklist xD   The only track i'm not huge on is "Take It Like A Man".  it's good, but there's just something about it...  :-P

Anderson123

Favorites:

Woman's World

My Love

Red

I Hope You Find It

I agree lol. My Love and Favorite Scars are my favorite songs from Closer To The Truth, but it's really good from start to finish. I love it. :)

• 5 weeks later...
ProudUnicorn

The Dressed to Kill Tour really needs to become worldwide :giveup:

It costs a lot of money to move that much plastic across the sea.

Plus the cost of the stage... :troll:

Just kidding, I'm feeling for the rest of you. She's going to be coming to my area 4 times within 5 hours of driving. dem tix prices tho