Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher

Guest osuperlegal

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

I purchased the Target edition of "Closer To the Truth" today. Loving that the booklet includes the lyrics and a long thank you message! Also, didn't realize "Lie To Me" dropped the F bomb in the first line! And I am in LOVEEEEEE with the Target bonus track, "Will You Wait For Me" >>>>>>

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

miss anthropy

Cher was on Reddit yesterday doing an "Ask Me Anything."

Here's what she had to say when asked about Gaga and Madonna:

do you still hate madonna?

Madge, no. Actually I don't. I never hated her, I just thought she was a b---h. Actually I quite respect her.
Actually I think Madge might be one of the most amazing artists I've known. I don't like everything she does, for sure, but she is always riding the crest of the wave. She always saw trends WAY before anyone else, and had great videos.
So, besides saying "WTF if MDNA", I'm fine with it.

What happened to The Greatest Thing with you and Lady Gaga?

She didn't like it. Actually, we should have been in the same room. It could have been better, if we'd worked on it more, it could have been good enough to put out. I think it's a really great song, I love the song, and I'm extremely sorry that it didn't come out.
I'm sorry that the idiot who leaked it leaked the wrong version. I'd never even heard that version.

Bellatrix

After so many weeks I finally received an e-mail from CDON saying that my copy of CTTT has been sent! Cher party tomorrow :omgexcited:

KaanBTW

I can't stop listening Dressed to Kill, I Walk Alone and Sirens.

Edited by KaanBTW

jackoajl

After 12 years (since "living proof"), we finally have this masterpiece, can't stop listening, love it.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Bellatrix

CTTT is by far the best album of this year! (So far)

I feel that only ARTPOP has the potential to beat it.

jackoajl

CTTT is by far the best album of this year! (So far)

I feel that only ARTPOP has the potential to beat it.

Preach it gurl!!!  :legend:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Bellatrix

Did anyone buy the Target deluxe version? If so, can you please send me Will You Wait For Me? I would really appreciate it :)

gagalovesme

Ughh now amazon have confirmed that I won't receive my copy until 14th October :/ why the hell did they change the release date to 24th September then?

HausOfHarlow

Did anyone buy the Target deluxe version? If so, can you please send me Will You Wait For Me? I would really appreciate it :)

I purchased the Target edition last week, but I do not know how to send audio files... 

Bellatrix

I purchased the Target edition last week, but I do not know how to send audio files... 

Do you know how to attach files in an e-mail?