đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher

Guest osuperlegal

Featured Posts

misanthrope

It sounds like a song that is made to do well in gay clubs and it will im sure. But I don't really care for it. Im not an anti-generic nazi but this song is just sort of boring to me :shrug:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

Out of date? PLEASE.

It's retro Cher. And it's awesome.

And the lyrics? I love them. They're NO more ridiculous than a 54 year old woman singing about LUV and doing cheerleader chants with "rappers"

ProudUnicorn

Out of date? PLEASE.

And the lyrics? I love them. They're NO more ridiculous than a 54 year old woman singing about LUV and doing cheerleader chants with "rappers"

So much this. **** the haters.

Out of date? PLEASE.

Can I get an amen my brutha!!!! :gaga:

Why bringing Madonna up in here? What has she to do with a Cher song?

And how is "Woman's World" retro? Sound-wise, Cher has never delivered something that repetitive and insignificant.

A: It has a Believe vibe.

B: People (including you) are bringing up how generic and silly the lyrics are for a 60+ Year old woman, yet GMAYL is just fine. Let's not pretend it's not an apt comparison and came out of nowhere.

Edited by mattyh1989

How is this "retro Cher" when the beat and the production has absolutely no unique characteristic to it? When it has been done by a myriad of other artists through the whole club banger era and has been heard like a billion times before? Take away Cher's voice and you have your stereotypical pseudo-Eurotrash beat that could come from some irrelevant Romanian DJ all I know.

How is this "retro Cher" when the beat and the production has absolutely no unique characteristic to it? When it has been done by a myriad of other artists through the whole club banger era and has been heard like a billion times before? Take away Cher's voice and you have your stereotypical pseudo-Eurotrash beat that could come from some irrelevant Romanian DJ all I know.

Funny, I could've said the SAME THING about another album that came out this year....

Funny, I could've said the SAME THING about another album that came out this year....

So I take it you're referring to Madonna. Why is that?

A track that's almost 20 years old isn't retro? Okay.

I could say the EXACT same thing about MDNA. And I was the crazy one when I mentioned that when that album came out.

So I take it you're referring to Madonna. Why is that?

An album by a legend that is at a level that's FAR far beneath them, filled with generic Eurotrance beats and vapid lyrics. Just my own comparison.

An album by a legend that is at a level that's FAR far beneath them, filled with generic Eurotrance beats and vapid lyrics. Just my own comparison.

So do you agree with me, or why did bring Madonna up? I'm confused.

So do you agree with me, or why did bring Madonna up? I'm confused.

No I don't agree with you.

I brought it up because when that album came out, everyone in the Madonna thread and Madonna fandom were acting like it's the next best thing since sliced bread. Yet the arguments that you lobby at "Woman's World" could be applied to 95% of MDNA.

Yes, you are right but why bringing Madonna up as an argument? Why?

To compare how the arguments that you both are lobbying against this song could EASILY be lobbied at MDNA, an album you both love.

No I don't agree with you.

I brought it up because when that album came out, everyone in the Madonna thread and Madonna fandom were acting like it's the next best thing since sliced bread. Yet the arguments that you lobby at "Woman's World" could be applied to 95% of MDNA.

You still don't make any sense. So when MDNA came out, you were the one labeling it as generic? And you were right? And now when I label this Cher track as generic, when most of the others here seemingly are stanning for it.. isn't it the same? Me being right?

I really cannot fathom why you would mention MDNA all of a sudden here. Nobody else really mentioned it and it doesn't seem to fit your agenda..

Edited by comrade

You still don't make any sense. So when MDNA came out, you were the one labeling it as generic? And you were right? And now when I label this Cher track as generic, when most of the others here seemingly are stanning for it.. isn't it the same? Me being right?

I really cannot fathom why you would mention MDNA all of a sudden here. Nobody mentioned it and it doesn't seem to fit your agenda..

I don't have an agenda. I just want to know how this song, which you describe as generic Eurotrash is one of the worst things put out, when MDNA, an album BUILT on that genre of generic dance music gets a pass. It's not that hard of a question.

I don't have an agenda. I just want to know how this song, which you describe as generic Eurotrash is one of the worst things put out, when MDNA, an album BUILT on that genre of generic dance music gets a pass. It's not that hard of a question.

You see, I haven't even mentioned MDNA here before you started talking about it, and this really confuses me. I do think it's generic, but I really fail to see its relevance in this thread. Who's giving it a pass?